(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

$1,000,000.00 Beer Pong Tournament ! ! !

Home Page – Flat Forums Events $1,000,000.00 Beer Pong Tournament ! ! !

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  resident13 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

juzam139

This tournament will be played on Mars. Transportation will be provided by Richard Branson. Please call him at Virgin Mobile for further details.

Tournament Rules:

1. We will not be playing with beer, but instead, we will be playing with Ectocooler. We have contracted with the Ghostbusters and Slimer to get this done so we will have plenty of Ectocooler so if you lose first round, you can still hang around and drink.

2. Teams are from 0-10 players and must alternate guy girl, guy girl, etc.

3. No Ron Hamilton’s allowed

4. Anyone from Yugoslavia gets free entry.

5. Entry fee is $100 and must be paid in Wampum.

6. Everyone must wear a proton pack (BYOP)

7. At the beginning of the game, you flip a coin. Whichever team wins, you play by their rules.

8. If you make the other teams water cup, remove yours from the game.

9. Prize will be paid in playdoh money that we will make and will probably not be legal tender.

10. Games will not take longer than 15 min. After that, one person from each team will be on a dunk tank and the first team that knocks their opponent in the water wins.

11. If a game goes into OT, they will play in a steel cage match, NO EXCEPTIONS.

12. If you pass Go, collect 2 ping pong balls.

Futher rules will be announced and we reserve the right to change the rules at anytime. More details on http://www.beerpongonmars.com/

defo

I have a question about rules 3 and 11…are they connected in any way?

Also will outside beverages be allowed? will you be serving protoplasm? and if so how much per cup?

William Gaines
    Keymaster

I also have some questions about this event. I am really having trouble finding this thread, though. Could you please post this same post in several threads that are not on topic? Perhaps you could even start a couple of additional threads re-posting the same thing. Also, I think there are some other threads where people are asking about where they can play here on Earth. Could you maybe post to those threads and say something like, "I don’t know how far Earth is from Mars, but if you got a bunch of friends, I have a friend that could help you get a charter spacebus and come to Mars for a guaranteed $1,000,000 tournament (as long as we get enough teams)."

If you do these things, I can then maybe find this thread so I can ask my questions.

Thanks!

resident13

2. Teams are from 0-10 players and must alternate guy girl, guy girl, etc.

just a quick question, if i cant find a "guy girl" around my area to play on my team, will you provide such genders as fill ins? or do i have to travel to the city and find one?

juzam139

Inflatable dolls will be provided if you cannot have a guy girl guy girl rotation. The dolls cost $4.99 a piece (you get to keep them and do whatever you want to them after the tournament), but they will sub in. You will have to help them shoot, but this will suffice.

resident13

Inflatable dolls will be provided if you cannot have a guy girl guy girl rotation. The dolls cost $4.99 a piece (you get to keep them and do whatever you want to them after the tournament), but they will sub in. You will have to help them shoot, but this will suffice.

im sorry, im not trying to be difficult here, but i need to know if i can sub a blow up girl for a crash test dummy girl. heres why… basically, i don’t know how to say this without scaring anyone out of coming to the tourney, but… well, my one team mate is pin head. basically im worried he will get too drunk like always and try to do body shots off the blow up girl and pop her. thus… leaving us with…. a deflated team mate, no good, you understand right? please help accommodate us!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook