(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

7 WSoBPs…in a row?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  1_s_ler 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

pookon

I’m pretty sure that I know the answer to my question, but when signing up tonight I was looking back at my pictures from Year I in Mesquite and I was like damn, what the hell happened to me? I’m getting old as shit. Which is why I don’t remember a god damn thing. I mostly blame booze for that one, which is why I got to ask – how many of us are there left who have made it to all of the World Series of Beer Pong events? There really can’t be any more than 20 some people. I’ll be shocked if it’s more than that.

Well anyway, I’m looking forward to seeing you all in Vegas again in a couple of weeks. I may be 30 now and maybe have lost a step or two, but I still know how to party. And I’ll prove that to you by finishing 6-6 this year and take another step into the kingdom of mediocrity. Oh yeah, and Hummel that Shit!

– Iceman -

link
    link

dub

Obviously I’ve been to all 6 as well, and I’m signed up for this year. And we look older now because….well, we’re fuckin’ old now.

It’s just too much fun not to go. I keep thinking I’m going to outgrow this, but I just don’t see it happening.

dwissbrun2

6 in a row. stop being dicks!

:D

skinny2

It would be 7 for me as well.

sfoster

no way in hell i was going to fly across the country for 6-cup no rebuttal.

jackson8669

unlike u guys this is only my 2nd wsobp but i plan to keep comin back every year. wish i could have been at all 7 so i wouldnt be such a rookie right now

camjohn

What do you mean? 6 cup no rebuttal? Is this THE Shaun Foster? If so I read your post from earlier, the sport is rapidly growing. I’m not sure why there is only 250 teams this year. This will be my first wsobp. I’ve been watching the WSOBP coverage over YouTube for years. Looking up to all of you guys. Ice Man, K Kessler, Foster, Hummel, Pops, Syrigos, and many more. I would hate to see any of you guys leave the circuit do to Better competition, or lack there of teams.

What do you mean? 6 cup no rebuttal? Is this THE Shaun Foster? If so I read your post from earlier, the sport is rapidly growing. I’m not sure why there is only 250 teams this year. This will be my first wsobp. I’ve been watching the WSOBP coverage over YouTube for years. Looking up to all of you guys. Ice Man, K Kessler, Foster, Hummel, Pops, Syrigos, and many more. I would hate to see any of you guys leave the circuit do to Better competition, or lack there of teams.

great, another D rider, just what pong needs

imunk0wn2u

great, another D rider, just what pong needs

Can we get a perma-ban on this tool?

sfoster

WS 2 was 10 cup and had rebuttals.. same is true of every WS since then.
    but the very first world series was played with 6 cups and no rebuttal..

So at the time, for the first world series, those rules didn’t appeal to me.

Yeah this is ‘the’ foster haha. although it’s spelled sean.
    there will be more than 250 teams.. and at some point everyone moves on, but thats why we need new players like you. to keep the sport alive

1_s_ler

My first experience with the Series at WSOBPII was probably the most fun I had. We piled like 7 teams into a limo for the drive to Mesquite from the airport (we knew none of the other teams). The driver stopped at a liquor store for us for the drive. Then once we got there it was a combination of Sin City Ale, lunch buffet coupons, and playing in a HUGE tent that made it a blast.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook