(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

? Anyone Play in Pittsburgh Area ?

Home Page – Flat Forums Events ? Anyone Play in Pittsburgh Area ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by jesusjohn jesusjohn 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

thevarsity

Pittsburgh’s not a small city I dont understand why there isnt one place to play in the entire area. Looking for anyone or anywhere , thanks a lot.

shamos

Check Steel City Pong on facebook. There is a weekly tournament in cranberry at the deckhouse and there is a WSOBP satty coming up on May 5.

thevarsity

Thanks a lot i think i found the facebook site, but the WSOBP tournament states its on the event page and i can not locate that for the details.

Guy

Yep, Steel City Pong… I’m looking forward to competing in the satty up there in 2 weeks. I live an hour away & It’ll be my first time playin in the burgh. I came across it a while ago but the presentation -or lack there of- turned me off of it. Don’t mean it aint legit though. Can’t wait.

I run the Ohio Valley Pong Corps in downtown Wheeling. Like I said it’s about an hour away. Every Friday (excluding Beast of The East Weekend). We have a few fair teams… No one insane. Working on getting that. Check it out on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ovpcbrewts/230654163708919/?notif_t=like

thevarsity

Now how do you sign up for this event and register your team on this website ?

jesusjohn
    jesusjohn

here is the facebook page for the satellite in Pittsburgh. its going to be on the south side on Carson street. https://www.facebook.com/events/271453939605524/ The Weekly tournament in Cranberry is a great time I have gone to it a few times and I live in Ohio. The satellite is going to be a great time and there is supposed to be some side tournaments and great drink specials as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook