(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

anyone play with party cups?

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates anyone play with party cups?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phineas 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

941_jeremy

Party cups are probably my favorite part of beer pong.
    A party cup being where the player whos drinking their respective beer that was made in and hasn’t finished it yet while the game is continuing, if an opposing player makes their ball in the "party" cup the game is over and losing team drinks all remaining cups on the board. very fun way to play. however party cups can be blocked before a bounce and can be placed where ever they please.

just thought i’d throw that out there and see if anyone else plays with party cups. :?:

phineas

Yea we play that rule too. It does make it much more fun to play, unless of course they make it in your team’s party cup. I often try to hold mine behind my back when they are shooting, but even then, one time it bounced around and went it…

phineas

Yea we play that rule too. It does make it much more fun to play, unless of course they make it in your team’s party cup. I often try to hold mine behind my back when they are shooting, but even then, one time it bounced around and went it…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook