(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mlayth

This is one of the only message boards I’ve ever been to that didn’t have avatars enabled.

duncan

Yeah you’ll have to ask Billy about that one, I’m not exactly sure why the avatars were taken off– we are definitely planning to enable them though at some time in the future…

William Gaines
    Keymaster

The reason that avatars are not enabled is because the site is still in development. What does that mean? Basically, the forum is based off of, in part, an open source forum, but it has been hacked and edited to better fit into our site and the grand plan as far as where we want to go with the entire site. If we just wanted to use the forum as it is, that’d be easy. Instead, however, we are wanting to make the forum just a subsection of the entire site. Essentially, therefore, it’s not just a matter of enabling them – it’s more a matter of writing the code to handle them. The reason Duncan and I have them is because I hacked some stuff so that we could be identified as people associated with BPONG. One of these days, however, we’ll have avatars for everybody.

mlayth

cool, thanks for the information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook