Man, you guys have got to get on the mailing list. We’ve got a Pacifica satellite going down November 4th, you’ll have to call to see if there’s any spots left– I sent out an email to the WSOBP mailing list a few weeks ago, and it’s been on the WSOBP satellite tournaments page since then. Here are the details copied and pasted from link
1522 Francisco Blvd.
Pacifica, CA 94044 map
When: Round 1: Saturday, November 4, 2006, 12:00PM
Format: Teams: 64
Elimination style: Double
Entry Fee: $35 Per person
Rules: All rules follow WSOBP II rules except the following:
* Playing 6 cups, reform at 4-3-2-1
* Rollbacks are in effect, if both partners make it on the same shot, they get em back
* Bounce shot is worth 2 cups
* Defending is legal…(swatting, blowing, fingering) only after the ball makes contact with either table or cup.
* Dip-shit rule is in effect, + if you knock a beer over, it counts as a made shot and is removed from play as always
* We play rebuttals in every game, with a chance at a 3 cup overtime, during the rebuttal each partner shoots until they miss, so there is a chance at a 3+ cup rebuttal.
WSOBP Standard Tables
* Sign ups are from 11:00am-12:30pm
* Tournament Starts at 1:00pm
* $35 a person buy in, $70 per team.
* Buy-in will include Beer for your Tournament Games
* Winning Team wins Package for 2 at the Oasis for WSOBP II AND round-trip airfare for two to Las Vegas
* First come, first serve basis, First 64 teams in line signed up are in, no exceptions.
* Be there early if you want to ensure getting in.
* We will be playing on 8 tables, all bing bong 8 ft tables, official wsobp tables
* Any Questions, Call Pete (650)296-9241
Contact: Pete Strasser at 650-296-9241″>link
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.