(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Beer Pong Capital

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Its obvious Maryland is the beer pong capital of the world. Anyone not from there is gonna argue so lets hear it, but your just wrong

mlayth

I think more tournaments go on in new york right now, but they have a lot of people living in that state..

nvelissa

maryland the capitol? that may be true. Washington D.C. is the capitol of the United States but you don’t hear them winning many championships. There is nowhere in the country that plays better beer pong than Ann Arbor, MI.

Nick Velissaris

josherzz

You know being from maryland I never really realized it, but your right justin everyone in maryland plays beer pong and everyone is really good, haha. It’s almost like the states national past time. There’s nothing like a nice sunny day, a tub full of maryland crabs, and beer pong :D

rho22

listen to your selfs…..you dont even know what the hell ur talking about. I really hope me or one of my buddys get paired up with you guys for the wsobp in first round. So we can shut u up. You really have no clue how good you are. Come on now!

mlayth

listen to your selfs…..you dont even know what the hell ur talking about. I really hope me or one of my buddys get paired up with you guys for the wsobp in first round. So we can shut u up. You really have no clue how good you are. Come on now!

I guarentee you md will have some of the top teams there

earnestiii

I wish there were tournaments in Ohio like there are in the east coast states, but me and my dude are undefeated in columbus.

mlayth

I wish there were tournaments in Ohio like there are in the east coast states, but me and my dude are undefeated in columbus.

"undefeated" to me just means that you haven’t played that much

Everyone loses the occasional game, thats why they make tournaments double elimination. If there aren’t any tournaments out in your area, you might want to consider hosting some.

It’s not high tech to throw a beer pong tournament, all you need are tables, a willing bar, and the ability to bring a crowd. Then it’s $$$

josherzz

mLayth, I’m close by in vegas at unlv, so if i get a chance to, I’ll swing by and see you rack em up at the tournament 8)

tinman

i think i am going to have to agree with Mr Velissaris on this what other city can claim home to the World Champions of beer pong?

josherzz

Of course its hard to name an exact capitol. However, all origins of beer pong point to the east coast, whether it is maryland, new york, or pennsylvania, ect. When I moved out to vegas from maryland, I met people in college who didn’t even know what beer pong is…let alone people who have yet to play an actual game of beer pong besides hearing of it.

From my experience in maryland, you can’t go to any bar or a party without seeing at least 1 or 2 tables set up and people going at it. So maybe not an exact capitol state can be named but I would say the areas around the east are extremely prevalent.in BP… especially much more than the west coast.

mlayth

i think i am going to have to agree with Mr Velissaris on this what other city can claim home to the World Champions of beer pong?

world champions, lol.

Win a tournament with 80 people one time and suddenly you’re the best on the whole planet :roll:

I watched the videos, your supposed "world champions" shot at under 40% for the last games of the match, it was fucking pathetic.

luubs11

I can’t lie… i’m from long island and if i had to say there was a beer pong capital… Maryland is def. it. That doesn’t mean they’re the best… but i’ve seen some things @ UMD.

With that said, Much respect to all who play beerpong. Also i think Ohio is on the come up

mlayth

I can’t lie… i’m from long island and if i had to say there was a beer pong capital… Maryland is def. it. That doesn’t mean they’re the best… but i’ve seen some things @ UMD.

With that said, Much respect to all who play beerpong. Also i think Ohio is on the come up

Interesting to hear.
    I’m under the impression that long island has a lot of beer pong.

travis14

i agree with mylath u won a 80 person tournament with teams in the tournament that really werent there trying to win they were there just to goof around so who knows if u could really say 80 teams… i give the winners props cuz they won but shooting under 40% i promise u wont cut it this year.. i wouldnt be surprised if the guys who won last year dont make the final day to be honest..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook