(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Beer Pong Capital

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

bustany2

whats "pathetic" is that you sat there with a calculator recording stats.

long island absolutely raped one of marylands supposed top two teams last year.

travis14

i didnt calculate anything man i just went off what i heard and i saw the video and it was nothing to be scared of at all.. im not saying maryland wins every single game.. i mean noone does… also i wasnt there last year so i dont no how many teams were from maryland but not every team from maryland was a team that we knew… i no jim and austin finished 5th and that aint to dam bad and they are good.. yes they lost and it happens im not saying anyone is perfect but i dont keep stats or nething like that… but maryland will be there and will go extremely far but i shouldnt really even have to talk about it cuz it will be proven in 2 months

bustany2

i was there man, and i know i beat up on MD

and if i know i beat one of your top teams pretty damn bad, why should i assume anything you guys claim?

travis14

well at the same time why should i assume that u are good.. ok u beat a team from maryland.. i mean do u want something for that.. i never said we never lose… also i dont no exactly what teams were there last year from maryland so i cant say who was good and who was bad… but if a team from maryland got 5th that means something doesnt it??? where did you finish??? im not saying me and my partner are guna come there and win i no me and my partner are good but i no for a fact there are 2 teams coming from maryland that could beat us easily cuz they are that good… i havent seen other states play so im jus goin off what i have seen here and what i have seen here is dam fuckin good

bustany2

came in 3rd

mlayth

came in 3rd

I’ve said a couple of times now, if MD doesn’t win it I expect long island to.
    Looking forward to checking out how everyone does this second time around :D

travis14

well congrats to that man .. i was never dissin u or talkin shit about u or ur team.. im just saying maryland is guna do there thing this year

josherzz

came in 3rd

Just curious, how many cups did you beat dixie normous by, and which nutty are you mike or chris? Are you guys playing again this year?

bustany2

Of course we are going back….3rd place prize was free entry this year.

We played them right after we blew a 4 cup lead on team france. We came out on a rampage pretty sure we went like 6 for 8. they hit 2 or 3.

mlayth

shit happens, everyone has good and bad games..

I played dixie normous in a tournament last week and first turn they hit 8 cups on me..

bustany2

yeah they are def good, we have total respect for them. we always say that they were def one of the better teams there.

im gonna most likely be in the MD area the weekend of the 17th..let me know ab any beer pong action goin on!

josherzz

I’m watching the loser bracket finals video, and it’s funny how everyone is mumbling and saying saved by the bell taunts, haha, do you guys get that at every tournament?

bustany2

well the team name we always play under is "Zack and Screech"….we had to go as the nutty irishman champions because of the satellite we won. the saved by the bell chants were awesome though, my partner is guaranteeing an even better screech fro this year.

d->p

LISA TURTLE!!!! bump bump bumpbumpbump LISA TURTLE!!!

haha, that shit was great

bustany2

that shit was classic….the whole place was screaming it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook