(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Bizness WTF…

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  grac112 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

hersh13

i was posting on all his shit, covering the line of pongstars names and you go and fuck it all up…

bizness

hahaha sorry dude but i feel partially responsible for creating this beast everyone now knows as Shlongstar. He’s not gonna stop, he’s been relentless last few days. This is what happens when his first ever pong tourney game was against me and Pop, we created a bitching monster

sauce1

Its Barry and Bloomberg’s fault for the whole thing…. Barry for starting the tournament late and Bloomberg for allowing the NY City marathon to take place the same day as a WS bid. he should have known better beer pong trumps the marathon.

pongstars

Bloomberg prolly could have played in the tourney if it wasn’t for the Marathon.

ecastro715

Bloomberg prolly could have played in the tourney if it wasn’t for the Marathon.

So are you going to Vegas for the World Series, PongStars?

pongstars

I’m not sure i’m good enough to win… but ya never know.

bizness

So are you going to Vegas for the World Series, PongStars?

:::crossing fingers::::::box:

pongstars

Gee Wiz Bizness! :heap:

ecastro715

Anyone care to make sidebets on Pongstars final record? I’m going with 2-10 w/ -22 cup differential. And I’ve never met him. I figure he’s bound to play one of the Fringles teams.

Barry, any pics of this guy from the tourney he would’ve won but Pop got lucky that it started at 430pm instead thereby winning it?

bizness

hahahha if he wins 2 games I’d be shocked. There’s no pictures unfortunately. I started taking pics 10 minutes after the tourney started and unfortunately by then Shlongstars was already outta the tourney and broke, trying to blow cab drivers for a ride home

pongstars

There are plenty of pics of guys out there, E.

grac112

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggg. This guy is even getting posts on Facebook on being annoying! Im so tired of seeing that name.! please ban!!

pongstars

Yes, please, the guy is insulting me left and right.

ecastro715

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuugggg. This guy is even getting posts on Facebook on being annoying! Im so tired of seeing that name.! please ban!!

lol, well, someone do some investigatory work and find out more about this guy. I need to know who I’m betting on if I’m putting money on him going 2 wins or better in Vegas.

shelleyballz

Anyone care to make sidebets on Pongstars final record? I’m going with 2-10 w/ -22 cup differential. And I’ve never met him. I figure he’s bound to play one of the Fringles teams.

Barry, any pics of this guy from the tourney he would’ve won but Pop got lucky that it started at 430pm instead thereby winning it?

Hahahah… Pongstar if your out in Vegas in January find me for a cash game…
    $100 a head… 1 vs 1, WS rules …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook