(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Blowout/Fingerout

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates Blowout/Fingerout

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  ganjafarmer 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

drkeagle

Anyone play where if a player throws the ball and it spins around in the cup and hasn’t touched the beer, you can blow it out? (or you can use a figner to nic it out, but I don’t play with the finger rule, only blowouts). But if you successfully blow it out and it goes in another cup, oh well, drink that one! This one is mostly an honor system one, if it touched beer, it touched beer and drink it, if not, well, then you sure can blow good, cause if not and you have to cheat at this game…..

dub

Blowing is gay, but we sort of play the finger rule. The problem with that is, no one ever thinks you really pulled the ball before it hit beer. I’ve gotten really good at it, but most of the time I don’t even count the shit. It saves people the tears.

geezy60

we say guys fingure and bitchs blow but we never play the rule because i just causes a lot of bitching so we dont even play that way

topher27

I agree only bitchs blow. but yeah i do play with the fingure rule.

juzam139

Ok I’ll be that guy, but both ways are gay. I guess it might be fun for a party, but at a tournament these two rules would never fly and would cause a lot of fights. Just hit the cups.

topher27

well yeah not at a tourney but fun at a party

drkeagle

Yeah, fun play only. And we only blow cause it just adds to the humor and name calling when a guy blows it out. I’ll admit, I don’t care, I’m a DAMN good ball blower outer of the cup..er…. yeah.

slowsen

we play that girls and guys can both blow. Except, if a guy blows he has to shotgun a beer and stand in the corner for 5 minutes to think about what he did.

drkeagle

LMFAO!

trivial

guys finger … girls blow

bigchov

If there are girls on the table blowing shots out of cups…you best believe im gon finger

gb_bp_player

Never understood why a fingerout isn’t considered playing defense in wsobp rules. I understand there cant be a ref at every table, but with clear cups its fairly easy to tell if a ball has touched liquid from both sides of the table. Its easy to see why this rule would cause problems in tourneys and people would argue which is sad in my opinion because this defense would add a whole new dynamic to the wsobp. I believe fingering out a ball is pretty legit considering it takes a quick reaction time and a little skill and should be rewarded in my opinion.

wianek

Never understood why a fingerout isn’t considered playing defense in wsobp rules. I understand there cant be a ref at every table, but with clear cups its fairly easy to tell if a ball has touched liquid from both sides of the table. Its easy to see why this rule would cause problems in tourneys and people would argue which is sad in my opinion because this defense would add a whole new dynamic to the wsobp. I believe fingering out a ball is pretty legit considering it takes a quick reaction time and a little skill and should be rewarded in my opinion.

why should you be able to finger a ball that is obviously IN the cup? same goes for blowing…

hersh13

WHY ARE THESE THREADS EVEN ALLOWED ON HERE??? ISN’T THERE SOME "AMATEUR HOUR: i JUST DISCOVERED BEER PONG" WEBSITE SOMEWHERE??? IF YOU WANNA FINGER AND BLOW, BUY A HOOKER. IF ITS PONG, STEP YOUR GAME UP AND GET BETTER.

~HERSH~ LooNeY BiN

the727kid

I can understand why these rules aren’t in the world series, but they are a legitimate skill. The people that bitch about it are the ones that can’t do it and cry when it happens to them. At a party we play guys fingers, girls blow. Typically there are several people watching the table so the by standers can say if it is legit or not. Sometimes the ball spins on the top edge of the cup and other team can even see it.

Being able to finger a ball out while it is spinning in a cup is very hard IMO. I have gotten pretty good at it but I think it is a great skill. The game should of some sort of defense in it. Saying once it’s in it counts is like saying a wide reciever caught a ball but the linebacker caused a fumble, but he already caught it so it doesn’t count.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook