(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Blowout/Fingerout

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates Blowout/Fingerout

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  ganjafarmer 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

drunkenbear

I can understand why these rules aren’t in the world series, but they are a legitimate skill. The people that bitch about it are the ones that can’t do it and cry when it happens to them. At a party we play guys fingers, girls blow. Typically there are several people watching the table so the by standers can say if it is legit or not. Sometimes the ball spins on the top edge of the cup and other team can even see it.

Being able to finger a ball out while it is spinning in a cup is very hard IMO. I have gotten pretty good at it but I think it is a great skill. The game should of some sort of defense in it. Saying once it’s in it counts is like saying a wide reciever caught a ball but the linebacker caused a fumble, but he already caught it so it doesn’t count.

have you been to vegas to play?

So in golf you go to putt and i somehow grab the ball before it hits the bottom it shouldnt count is what you are saying, because golf also must need defense to be considered a sport?

Once the ball is in the cup its down unless it spins out by itself. That would just be way to hard to monitor and you cant monitor something like that properly without technology, because people are not honest and alot of people are really shady and for $50,000 who know who will lie about what.

ecastro715

I can understand why these rules aren’t in the world series, but they are a legitimate skill. The people that bitch about it are the ones that can’t do it and cry when it happens to them. At a party we play guys fingers, girls blow. Typically there are several people watching the table so the by standers can say if it is legit or not. Sometimes the ball spins on the top edge of the cup and other team can even see it.

Being able to finger a ball out while it is spinning in a cup is very hard IMO. I have gotten pretty good at it but I think it is a great skill. The game should of some sort of defense in it. Saying once it’s in it counts is like saying a wide reciever caught a ball but the linebacker caused a fumble, but he already caught it so it doesn’t count.

I consider myself myself great with my fingers, and I have references to prove it.

We all played by those rules. But Bear is right, there isn’t a way to properly monitor it, and even if there were the way the game has evolved for the better. I like it how it is. But have you never heard of barnyard doors? You can defend no problem without the fingering/blowing.

the727kid

Like I said.. I understand why it is not allowed.. and I agree with it not being allowed. It would start to much shit.

Barnyard doors… not famliar..

ganjafarmer

Blowing/Fingering…..its an alright rule. its just hard to regulate, harder then the elbow rule. if we play that rule we just say if we see any water come out of the cup, it counts as a made shot. But on my home table, i wont allow this rule, cause if u make the shot u make the shot….but its fun to switch it up at times.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook