(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

bounce shot blocked for ball back

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates bounce shot blocked for ball back

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  grac112 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

playing with official tournament rules, if first player on team A makes his shot and player two on team A bounces his shot and the player on team B swats it, does team B pull a cup for ball interference and team A gets a Ball back?

mikevit

playing with official tournament rules, if first player on team A makes his shot and player two on team A bounces his shot and the player on team B swats it, does team B pull a cup for ball interference and team A gets a Ball back?

Team A gets the roll back shot (3rd ball) AND gets to choose which cup is taken out of the rack for the bounced shot that was swatted.

gtitan21

This kinda happened Saturday with me. my partner bounced it, as he bounced the other team swatted it but knocked over 3 cups. should he have removed 4? also i made my shot so we got a ball back and my partner made it. so all in all we got 5 cups gone but should it have been 6 since he did technically block the bounce?

grac112

This kinda happened Saturday with me. my partner bounced it, as he bounced the other team swatted it but knocked over 3 cups. should he have removed 4? also i made my shot so we got a ball back and my partner made it. so all in all we got 5 cups gone but should it have been 6 since he did technically block the bounce?

I think the rule on that is it goes to the next rack so if it was before the 6 rack it would go to the 6 rack and you then would get that 3rd shot…. anyone want to confirm this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook