(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Bouncing off cup, then off table, then into a cup..

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates Bouncing off cup, then off table, then into a cup..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jonespongpilot 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gigahertz

I was just wondering with the WSOBP rules does it count as a made cup if it bounces off a cup, then off the table, and then into a cup? Someone I played with who had been to the WSOBP before said that after it bounces off of a cup once it hits the table it is considered “dead” and that this is in the “fine print” of the WSOBP rules. I’ve read over the rules several times since and can’t seem to find where it says this, so I’m just wondering what the official word is.

skinny

It would count as a hit cup. Please note that the defending team would have a chance to swat it after it hit the first cup.

gigahertz

That’s what I thought. Thanks Skinny.

johnsmiths

in this case i think only drink that cup that is hit by second bounce i mean cup,table and cup2.So cup2 to drink

It would count as a hit cup. Please note that the defending team would have a chance to swat it after it hit the first cup.

don’t you think its ridiculous when the middle cup of a 10 rack is gone, team shoots in that hole, and bounces into another cup?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook