(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

BPONG Tables

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ja434650 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

favre3mvp

If anyone on this forum owns the 8ft beer pong table….i was wondering if it was easy or hard to bounce on the table because certain games we play involves bouncing and i just needed some feedback on that before i buy.

nuke87

Hey, I just read your message and I thought I would give you some feedback on bingpong tables. My friend has one and it is pretty good to bounce on. It takes a little time to get use to it but after you do get used to it its really consistent.

mlayth

Bing bong tables barely let the ping pong ball bounce, so if you’re playing on wood you’re goin to get a lot more height. Some people think this is good, because the ball won’t bounce too much higher the cups.

favre3mvp

What do you mean if your playing on wood…the tables are all made out of the same material

mlayth

What do you mean if your playing on wood…the tables are all made out of the same material

If you go to home depot, buy a 8 ft piece of wood and screw legs into it.
    That ball is going to bounce about 3x higher than if you try to bounce it on a bing bong table.

Thats all I mean.
    They still bounce high enough to go into the cups.. unless there is water.

Never try to bounce on a bing bong table when there is a spill on it.
    Being wet won’t hurt, but if there’s a puddle the ball will hit the water and barely make it back up in the air.

duncan

There was at least one team at WSOBP I that was throwing all bounce shots, and they didn’t seem to have any trouble, as I recall. mLayth is right that the bounce is not as high as a harder surface such as plywood, but I’ve tested it out myself just out of curiosity, and unless there is literally a puddle of liquid in the middle of where you’re trying to aim the bounce, there shouldn’t be all that much of a deviation in your shot. I mean, it’s not like if you hit a droplet of water you are screwed– there has to be a lot of water on the table. Which is why the refs at WSOBP carry rags =) Not that I was you to *cough* buy a table or anything…

mlayth

If you’re actually trying to win, and bounce at the same time you definately need to buy a table. Bing bong tables bounce a different height than any other table you’ll play on.

mlayth

There was at least one team at WSOBP I that was throwing all bounce shots, and they didn’t seem to have any trouble, as I recall. mLayth is right that the bounce is not as high as a harder surface such as plywood, but I’ve tested it out myself just out of curiosity, and unless there is literally a puddle of liquid in the middle of where you’re trying to aim the bounce, there shouldn’t be all that much of a deviation in your shot. I mean, it’s not like if you hit a droplet of water you are screwed– there has to be a lot of water on the table. Which is why the refs at WSOBP carry rags =) Not that I was you to *cough* buy a table or anything…

:lol: basically 1 full cup spilling over will be big enough of a puddle. But yes it has to be an actual puddle, just being wet won’t hurt.

favre3mvp

Thanks everyone for the help…you just help tell a table..all i gotta do is wait for the 8 footers to get back in stock

brittg0422

Check out our tables at  www.tslpro-recsports.com

Here at TSL Pro-Rec Sports, we design and create our pool friendly products for our customers enjoyment. Our products are made from top of the line materials including aluminum and stainless steel and are safe and fun for the whole family to enjoy!

ja434650

They’re very good tables. MDF waterproof surface provides a very nice bounce!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook