(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

CALI EVENTS FOR SOME ONE NEW TO THE SPORT

Home Page – Flat Forums Events CALI EVENTS FOR SOME ONE NEW TO THE SPORT

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  foleyface 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ROB-E

WHERE CAN I FIND EVENTS LOOKING TO BE OUT LEARNING AND PLAYING ALL YEAR AND DONT KNOW WHERE TO START

woobp

I am not too sure where the Satellites section is on this website, but you can go on Facebook and join the group, ‘(Beer) Pong Will Be A National Sport’, and ‘National Beer Pong Group’. In these groups there are literally THOUSANDS of pong enthusiasts that can direct you to wear the nearest weekly tournaments are around your area, where there are qualifying satellites, as well as other pong related news.

Besides that, start to network with players around your area, and practice, practice, practice!

kterry

Depends on where you are located. I run SD Pong Circuit with Daniel Grover in San Diego. Ryan De Hoop runs tournaments in Corona and LA areas. Nor Cal Beer Pong, Sac Pong Circuit, and Bpong Int run Sacramento.

Hopefully that helps you out, if your in So Cal make sure to add SD Pong Circuit as a friend on Facebook for our current events

Just as Kenny mentioned, the both of us run most events in the socal region. We someimte.venture up.north and out of state. Both organizations have tournaments coming up very soon. Satellites reward the frost place team with a free entry into the World Series of Beer Pong. Also includes a four night hotel stay!

Contact us at 951-258-2719 for more info.
    Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/oceangrownpong1

foleyface

Anyone looking for tournaments in nor cal up 101 North from SF check out REDWOOD BEERPONG on FACEBOOK!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook