(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Calling all Florida Players

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Calling all Florida Players

This topic contains 57 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cobra 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

cobra

The Valley is going to host another one on one double elimination tourney sometime this month, probably towards the end of the month (thinking the 24th right now). We held one last December before the WSOBP and it was a huge success. Aside from the WSOBP, it was probably the best ran tournament in the history of beer pong. Just with the friends that I know and their friends, we had 32 people participate with some people gettin rejected because I wanted a tournamenet where there wouldnt be any byes and hassles. This time around, I want to get it to 64 teams. Here are some of the details for those of you who might want to participate.

The Valley is a mansion in Gainesville, FL
    64 players
    WSOBP rules (with minor tweaks)
    $20 entry that will cover your tournament and drinking beers
    All bing bong tables (at least 4, possibly 7)

If anyone is interested, let me know, we’re still in the beginning stages of this tournament. zhenwcai@ufl.edu is my email. iacnehz32 is my aim.

LLamas: 8-0, ranked number 1 for 1 hr 15 mns at WSOBP II.

travis14

are u kidding me?? u said outside of the WSOBP it was the best ran tournament ever?? u need to come to maryland and see real tournaments.. 32 people and u think thats a real tournament???

gretz68

seriously. why does florida think they run shit in beer pong? i decided to start a league like a week and a half ago and i got 16 teams and climbing.

maryland = beer pong.

Tom
    -link

travis14

haha i live in maryland and im not sayin we run shit in beer pong but i no we have organized and amazing tournaments and leagues all the time

d->p

I can vouch… cobra does in fact live in the Valley. It’s true.

What’s with the haters? A FL team would have definitely won the world series, but the low humidity out there was affecting our shots big time. A group of us is going out West to train in the mountains this summer, so don’t expect it to happen again. Or we could just take it somewhere with a semi-tropical climate and watch you all get crushed.

Travis- Nobody is kidding. You read it right– one of the best in the history of the sport. Maryland tourneys don’t even come close to comparing, so don’t try. Florida can’t be touched. IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE IT, COME DOWN AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, because I for one am not coming up there until it’s closer to the equator.

Gretz- Florida doesn’t think anything, we know the sunshine state dominates the known world. Simple fact. Good luck with your little league though– you’ll need all the practice you can get if you’re ever unfortunate enough to be opposite a Floridian on the tables.

Another fact – officials are in the process of renaming the U of F. Soon it will be known to everyone as the University of Champions. TRUE STORY

Cobra was wrong about one thing though. His tournament was actually the 3rd best of all time. I ran an 8-person tournament in my back yard last week that went slightly smoother. Grandma almost won it, but she couldn’t hit the last cup to save her life (RIP Grammy).

Zhen-

If I’m not too late, I would like to play in the tournament.

If it’s full, please put me on the list of people not so worthy, and I’ll hope a spot opens up.

If that list is full, I would like to purchase a spectator package.

If those are sold out, then FUCK YOU GUYS!!

gretz68

Gretz- Florida doesn’t think anything, we know the sunshine state dominates the known world. Simple fact. Good luck with your little league though– you’ll need all the practice you can get if you’re ever unfortunate enough to be opposite a Floridian on the tables.

hmm…well my team finished up 52 overall and i played some of the worst beer pong of my life that week…but feel free to keep flappin those gums. the new england steelers (from md) finished #3. we own your face (from jersey) finished #1 (im originally from jersey). i see nothing about florida anywhere on this list……..

go gators?
    stick with that.

d->p

hmm…well my team finished up 52 overall and i played some of the worst beer pong of my life that week…but feel free to keep flappin those gums. the new england steelers (from md) finished #3. we own your face (from jersey) finished #1 (im originally from jersey). i see nothing about florida anywhere on this list……..

go gators?
    stick with that.

52? HAH, we got you beat. I carried my partner to 48th place. So… me > you, sorry. We were sitting at 8th after 10 games, but we donked away the last 2.

Like I said, the lack of humidity out there was throwing us off. Come down here and we’ll show you how to play in the conditions.

(I’m just playing man, don’t take me serious. In case you couldn’t tell, Cobra was talking out of his ass too.)

But yeah, go Gators.

cobra

Why are you damn faggots who aren’t going to come responding to my damn forum. lol. I’m not here to talk about how organized I am, but the fact I ran this at my house and not a bar made it amazing. Who else held a tournament before WSOBP II with bing bong tables and bpong balls and the fabri kai cups that WSOBP used. I would say Maryland sucks, but that wouldnt’ mean anything.

Anyway, if you are interested in a one on one double elimination tourney at the end of Feb, maybe beginning of March, let me know. Email= zhenwcai@ufl.edu or aim= iacnehz32.

LLamas: 8-0, ranked number 1 for 1 hr 15 mns at WSOBP II.

travis14

well i got u both beat we finished 30th. and won are division… and i dont give a shit if u ran a tournament at ur house or not.. not saying it wasnt good or nething but try orgainzing what maryland has going on.. if it was soo easy everyone would be doing it.. the 2 guys that do it here make it all work and its alot of fun and very competitive… florida is a nice state and all to live but its not very good in beer pong in my opinion

d->p

well i got u both beat we finished 30th. and won are division… and i dont give a shit if u ran a tournament at ur house or not.. not saying it wasnt good or nething but try orgainzing what maryland has going on.. if it was soo easy everyone would be doing it.. the 2 guys that do it here make it all work and its alot of fun and very competitive… florida is a nice state and all to live but its not very good in beer pong in my opinion

I’ll run a tournament on the side of the road in the middle of the ghetto, and it will be better than anything ever dreamed of in Maryland.

thelegend

I’ll run a tournament on the side of the road in the middle of the ghetto, and it will be better than anything ever dreamed of in Maryland.

Hope it’s more fun than the 64 man tournament we ran on your mother.

travis14

are u kidding me dude??? i think new york might have a chance to contend with running some good tournaments and thats about it that ive heard of.. i live in maryland and go to all these tournaments and even people at WSOBP were saying we have the most organized tournaments and leagues compared to any other ones.

d->p

are u kidding me dude??? i think new york might have a chance to contend with running some good tournaments and thats about it that ive heard of.. i live in maryland and go to all these tournaments and even people at WSOBP were saying we have the most organized tournaments and leagues compared to any other ones.

No, I’m not kidding. Dead serious here… you guys underestimate Florida, and I’m tired of it.

I’ll run the greatest tournament EVER blind-folded, ears plugged, with both arms tied behind my back from a sealed box in the corner, and I’ll probably win the damn thing too. That’s how Florida rolls.

thelegend

No, I’m not kidding. Dead serious here… you guys underestimate Florida, and I’m tired of it.

I’ll run the greatest tournament EVER blind-folded, ears plugged, with both arms tied behind my back from a sealed box in the corner, and I’ll probably win the damn thing too. That’s how Florida rolls.

Hahaha, "you guys underestimate Florida, and I’m tired of it" wahhhhhh. It’s beer pong, you little baby. You say we underestimate florida like everyone in the whole state does it. I couldn’t care less how you guys run your tournaments. I didn’t say anything about Florida, and I haven’t seen many other people that have either. We say we’re the best in Maryland because we actually have an established league, and tournaments year round. We also have a website where you can sign up for these tournaments, check your rankings, and view all kinds of good shit. Sounds like you’re running a bondage tournament with all the blind folds and arm tying you’re talking about.

d->p

Why are you damn faggots who aren’t going to come responding to my damn forum. lol. I’m not here to talk about how organized I am, but the fact I ran this at my house and not a bar made it amazing. Who else held a tournament before WSOBP II with bing bong tables and bpong balls and the fabri kai cups that WSOBP used. I would say Maryland sucks, but that wouldnt’ mean anything.

I’ll be there brother.

Brush off the haters, they’re just jealous. I’ll put them in their place, you worry about organizing the greatest tournament they’ve never seen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook