(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Calling all Florida Players

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Calling all Florida Players

This topic contains 57 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cobra 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author

d->p

Hahaha, "you guys underestimate Florida, and I’m tired of it" wahhhhhh. It’s beer pong, you little baby. You say we underestimate florida like everyone in the whole state does it. I couldn’t care less how you guys run your tournaments. I didn’t say anything about Florida, and I haven’t seen many other people that have either. We say we’re the best in Maryland because we actually have an established league, and tournaments year round. We also have a website where you can sign up for these tournaments, check your rankings, and view all kinds of good shit. Sounds like you’re running a bondage tournament with all the blind folds and arm tying you’re talking about.

Look, I’m really sorry that you guys don’t have anything better to do. If you lived in a better state…. like say, Florida…. then you might have a life outside of beer pong. Until then, have fun sucking each others dicks on your little website. I don’t think being the best beer pong player in Maryland is saying much.

We have a couple weekly tournaments here in town, and nobody cares about their shooting percentage or their rankings. We just play to have a good time with our friends, and we still do it BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD!!!

travis14

if u all struggle to get teams there then how can u say its the greatest ever?? like the legend said check out http://www.mdbeerpong.com i mean if u look at that u will see how a beer pong league and tournaments should be ran. so u keep throwing ur little bull shit house tournaments thats cool.. i mean more props to u.. i will play at a house or a bar but if they want it at a bar then so be it..

thelegend
    Hahaha, "you guys underestimate Florida, and I’m tired of it" wahhhhhh. It’s beer pong, you little baby. You say we underestimate florida like everyone in the whole state does it. I couldn’t care less how you guys run your tournaments. I didn’t say anything about Florida, and I haven’t seen many other people that have either. We say we’re the best in Maryland because we actually have an established league, and tournaments year round. We also have a website where you can sign up for these tournaments, check your rankings, and view all kinds of good shit. Sounds like you’re running a bondage tournament with all the blind folds and arm tying you’re talking about.

Look, I’m really sorry that you guys don’t have anything better to do. If you lived in a better state…. like say, Florida…. then you might have a life outside of beer pong. Until then, have fun sucking each others dicks on your little website. I don’t think being the best beer pong player in Maryland is saying much.

We have a couple weekly tournaments here in town, and nobody cares about their shooting percentage or their rankings. We just play to have a good time with our friends, and we still do it BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD!!!

Yea, I do wish I lived in Florida… I am sad and lonely in my highrise apartment that overlooks D.C, and the Reagan National Airport… sux to be me. Florida is a nice vacation spot, but I could live without the hurricanes. How fun would the NBA, NFL or any other league be if you couldn’t keep score and see how well you’re doing against other teams? Not fun at all is the answer. Don’t be mad because you’re all stuck in the special elementary school mindset of "it doesn’t matter who wins, you’re all winners…. yayyyyyyy" How are you going to have a tournament if you don’t keep ranking anyways, you dope.

d->p

if u all struggle to get teams there then how can u say its the greatest ever?? like the legend said check out http://www.mdbeerpong.com i mean if u look at that u will see how a beer pong league and tournaments should be ran. so u keep throwing ur little bull shit house tournaments thats cool.. i mean more props to u.. i will play at a house or a bar but if they want it at a bar then so be it..

Our weekly tournaments are at bars. Nobody is struggling to get teams, we have to turn away about 300 people every time. Cobra just throws these sick tournaments in his mansion every once in a while too. No need for all the hate.

Like I said, Maryland doesn’t compare, so stop trying. It would be like if Mike Tyson fought an infant (Iron Mike being FL, obviously). Do I really have to go buy FLbeerpong.com to be legit?

Sometimes I win tournaments that I don’t even go to. I don’t know how, but that’s how good I am.

mlayth
    are u kidding me dude??? i think new york might have a chance to contend with running some good tournaments and thats about it that ive heard of.. i live in maryland and go to all these tournaments and even people at WSOBP were saying we have the most organized tournaments and leagues compared to any other ones.

No, I’m not kidding. Dead serious here… you guys underestimate Florida, and I’m tired of it.

I’ll run the greatest tournament EVER blind-folded, ears plugged, with both arms tied behind my back from a sealed box in the corner, and I’ll probably win the damn thing too. That’s how Florida rolls.

You’ll be a jackass then.

You can’t win your own touranment that you’re running! :P

travis14

ok so ur boy has a mansion that mommy and daddy either gave to him or he lives with them still.. so thats cool more props to u i bet is a blast there.. do what u gotta do i no every state is different and all i gotta say yes we keep rankings and all that and some of the people keep there own stats.. but dont talk on here saying we dont keep wins and losses and rankings and saying u dont care cuz obviously u do care or u wouldnt be having tournaments cuz what is the point of playing in a tournament and not caring about all that.. so ur basically saying that u win and its just no big deal and u dont get bragging rights and shit like that.. so dont go there dude u play in them to win and if u won 10 in a row i bet u would be running off at the mouth about it cuz u did keep ur wins and losses so i dont want to hear shit.. and if u didnt care about it all u wouldnt of came to the WSOBP either… i also watched the llamas last game u played on day 3 when u lost by one cup when the shorter guy missed the last cup sooooooooooooooo bad so think ur good thats cool but your not that good.. if u were good u would of won your division and not of been playing in the single elimination part of the tournament.. haha

d->p

Yea, I do wish I lived in Florida… I am sad and lonely in my highrise apartment that overlooks D.C, and the Reagan National Airport… sux to be me. Florida is a nice vacation spot, but I could live without the hurricanes. How fun would the NBA, NFL or any other league be if you couldn’t keep score and see how well you’re doing against other teams? Not fun at all is the answer. Don’t be mad because you’re all stuck in the special elementary school mindset of "it doesn’t matter who wins, you’re all winners…. yayyyyyyy" How are you going to have a tournament if you don’t keep ranking anyways, you dope.

I live in a house on a lake, wouldn’t trade it for ANY apartment.

Honestly, hurricanes are pretty fun when they do come through, especially for us inland folks. Everything gets canceled, and we bunker down for some bad ass hurricane parties. I couldn’t live with all that snow and cold up there (which happens WAY MORE than hurricanes do).

Don’t get me wrong, we’re competitive and try to win (we gamble a lot too), but we don’t wake up the next morning and start crunching numbers. If somebody organized it and did all the work, I’d probably enjoy playing in a league; but I’m perfectly content playing one $100 tournament every Monday night and some cash games on the weekends before/after we go out.

How do you have tournament without rankings? Uhh.. you just sign up and play, double elimination, winner takes the cash prize. It’s pretty easy.

You guys got me talking way too serious now… FLORIDA OWNS THE WORLD!!! Look how cold it’s getting here, I had to get some jackets out of the attic.

d->p

Cobra’s mansion has it’s own zip code… his dog lives in the 3 BR guest house by itself.

Your division sucked.

d->p

You can’t win your own tournament that you’re running! :P

OH MY GOD, IT’S SEAN FOSTER!!

Did you see we tied exactly in the prelims?

That must mean I’m as good as you.

I’m honored.

travis14

so cuz we went 9-3 and won are division we sucked??? i dont think so man i think it was just more even cuz there top teams were just beating each other.. and since u no who sean foster is they happaned to be in our division and we beat them by 4 cups i mean they dont suck and the 2 teams that were under us were good.. all cuz they went 9-3 and we beat them off of cup spread doesnt mean shit.. i think are division just happaned to be more even.. i mean some divisions there were teams 11-1 and then noone close to them i mean i didnt make the divisions i just played in what i was dealt and i won my division

thelegend

d->p

Your division sucked because there were no FL teams in it.

Doesn’t everybody know Sean Foster? He’s a living legend. You got lucky against him.

d->p

HAHAHA, good one man.

I don’t want to know why you had all those men’s pictures though.

thelegend

HAHAHA, good one man.

I don’t want to know why you had all those men’s pictures though.

I googled your name.

mlayth

You can’t win your own tournament that you’re running! :P

OH MY GOD, IT’S SEAN FOSTER!!

Did you see we tied exactly in the prelims?

That must mean I’m as good as you.

I’m honored.

I played like crap in the prelims :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook