(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Calling all Florida Players

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Calling all Florida Players

This topic contains 57 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cobra 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author

mlayth

so cuz we went 9-3 and won are division we sucked??? i dont think so man i think it was just more even cuz there top teams were just beating each other.. and since u no who sean foster is they happaned to be in our division and we beat them by 4 cups

Just figured since I have a record I would post it here

I hit 4/9 against you
    My partner hit 2/10

We lost after 9 rounds, and you guys shot 48% as a team

d->p

I googled your name.

Looking for nudes?

mlayth

Your division sucked because there were no FL teams in it.

Doesn’t everybody know Sean Foster? He’s a living legend. You got lucky against him.

I heard he once hit 10 cups with a single throw

mlayth

You can play me one on one sometime if you like.
    Make it a best 2/3 or something fun like that.

I’ve been playing kind of bad ever since the world series though..
    Just recently started practicing again.

d->p

I heard he once hit 10 cups with a single throw

I’m not worthy.

mlayth

I’m the only one up here in MD that turns beer pong into a mathematical analysis. :D

travis14

foster u may of played bad that game but i mean it seems like everyone plays bad against u all here in maryland prolly cuz there nervous and just want 2 beat u all soo bad.. and we had a bomb ass game against u all we played really good but we were playing pretty dam good all tournament honestly so a win is a win and i will defintly take it

mlayth

foster u may of played bad that game but i mean it seems like everyone plays bad against u all here in maryland prolly cuz there nervous and just want 2 beat u all soo bad.. and we had a bomb ass game against u all we played really good but we were playing pretty dam good all tournament honestly so a win is a win and i will defintly take it

I wasn’t saying anyone played well or bad, just sayng the record for the game.

I think you guys had a good game against us there, I know we can shoot better but even these past 2 weeks I have been playing poorly.

Of course these league cups we have are brutal.

ronsmashes23

how about everyone just come to NY and play in 50+ team tournys every night like us lol m-f basically … i mean shit coed tournys on wed night are 40+ teams.. but i havent been there been going to NJ for that 1000 tourny .. everyone stop whining about how good there tournys are.. its all about the money .. i dont care if a tourny is RUN THE BESTTTTT.. i dont care if its run the worst its all about me winning the tourny and taking hte money thats it.. so if u got 20+ teams or 50+ teams put the money up lets play some pong thats it lol let the talking shit come on the beer pong table to prove whose the best!

cobra

WOW. You MD kids are retarded and dont know how to communicate on this forum. And don’t give me this, "it’s all fun and games and trash talking" or "i gotta stick up for my state." Pretty much, anyone from MD who responded to this forum is a faggot. But I do appreciate you guys keeping my topic up on the home page for me though.

However, in response to your faggotness:

1. MD sucks as a state and a place to live
    2. MD sucks at all sports except for the Lady Terps. GO TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!
    3. I live in a mansion and you would be jealous if you’ve been here or been to a party/tournament here.
    4. As the llama who missed the tieing shot on DAY 3, I mean… sucks for me. Sucked even more that the guy who made the last cups made one other shot, shot 20485938055309340598043958094358094350430000000000 airballs, yet was 1 for 1 on the last cup. But I’m sure someone from MD wouldve made or have taken a better shot.
    5. OH MY GOD ITS SEAN FOSTER!!! He wrote on my forum. I am honored

Anyway, FLORIDA PLAYERS, specifically referring to Ocala Stud and Chomp, Chomp Bitches, contact me.

LLamas: 8-0, ranked number 1 for 1 hr 15 mns at WSOBP II.

cobra

how about everyone just come to NY and play in 50+ team tournys every night like us lol m-f basically … i mean shit coed tournys on wed night are 40+ teams.. but i havent been there been going to NJ for that 1000 tourny .. everyone stop whining about how good there tournys are.. its all about the money .. i dont care if a tourny is RUN THE BESTTTTT.. i dont care if its run the worst its all about me winning the tourny and taking hte money thats it.. so if u got 20+ teams or 50+ teams put the money up lets play some pong thats it lol let the talking shit come on the beer pong table to prove whose the best!

Why can’t more beer pong players be more like Ron Hamilton and less like Travis14 of the Yager Bombs. I think wherever this kid lives, that would be the gayest state. Shit, if Travis14 moves to FL, I’d admit Florida is the gayest.

travis14

haha this guy is sooo boosted cuz he was ranked #1 for an hour.. who gives a shit u didnt finish number one and u didnt win.. also its cool that u live in a mansion. im sure mommy and daddy gave that to u or u hit the lottery or the price of living there is just cheap.. so maryland teams suck huh??? ok i guess thats why 7 teams from maryland made the final day.. 2 of which won there division (inlcluding my team) and one of the maryland teams finished 3rd… how close did the florida guys get??? i dont no for sure but i would have to say maryland probally had the most team make the final day.. no we didnt win it so i cant talk to much shit but we still had a good turn out on the final day… i think its funny that this guy cobra calls maryland a horrible state u aint nuttin but a spoiled lilttle bitch cuz mommy and daddy give u everything… and cobra are u just getting angry cuz im running off at the mouth about how good u think ur team is??? i mean if u were the best u would of won right?? and judging by ur last shot i saw u take well lets just say ur not guna get to far like that

mlayth

You guys crack me up.

As a side note I live in a mansion too.
    It has 7 bathrooms and an elevator 8)

But it’s my parents, and I am going to move out whenever I graduate.. :shock:

travis14

and one more thing u just said why cant more people be like ron well look at what u just said to start this whole thing off that u run the bes tournaments and all ron was saying is he doesnt care how they are ran just play and deal with it. but ur the one who started this thread about how pimp ur tournaments are and that u live in a mansion…

thelegend

WOW. You MD kids are retarded and dont know how to communicate on this forum. And don’t give me this, "it’s all fun and games and trash talking" or "i gotta stick up for my state." Pretty much, anyone from MD who responded to this forum is a faggot. But I do appreciate you guys keeping my topic up on the home page for me though.

However, in response to your faggotness:

1. MD sucks as a state and a place to live
    2. MD sucks at all sports except for the Lady Terps. GO TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!
    3. I live in a mansion and you would be jealous if you’ve been here or been to a party/tournament here.
    4. As the llama who missed the tieing shot on DAY 3, I mean… sucks for me. Sucked even more that the guy who made the last cups made one other shot, shot 20485938055309340598043958094358094350430000000000 airballs, yet was 1 for 1 on the last cup. But I’m sure someone from MD wouldve made or have taken a better shot.
    5. OH MY GOD ITS SEAN FOSTER!!! He wrote on my forum. I am honored

Anyway, FLORIDA PLAYERS, specifically referring to Ocala Stud and Chomp, Chomp Bitches, contact me.

LLamas: 8-0, ranked number 1 for 1 hr 15 mns at WSOBP II.

You must be using your mansion to make up for your little penis…. or cobra… whatever you call it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

20% Off Spring Sale On Entire Store. Free Shipping Over $100.

Facebook