(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Calling all Florida Players

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Calling all Florida Players

This topic contains 57 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cobra 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

travis14

i think this is funny to im just at work at the moment and listing to this guy shit talk is just getting me threw the day haha

d->p

Bring your happy asses to Florida, you won’t be able to shoot through the humidity. I’m telling you, I’ve seen a ball get stuck in mid air, and we had to find a commercial size dehumidifier to get it to fall.

I got lost in cobra’s mansion once. I had to call him and get a rescue team to come find me. It took 3 days.

Tournaments in FL are so perfect that I’ve seen them run themselves and then give everybody a ride home. Admit it, that shit would never happen up North.

mlayth

Haha, I don’t need to send you guys a link to my florida thread do I? :D

d->p

Maryland might have some news if anything interesting ever happened there.

mlayth

Maryland might have some news if anything interesting ever happened there.

Lavar Arington threw a party across the street from my house last year where someone got shot. :D

mlayth

Florida Tornado’s are awesome.
    500 Homes Destroyed 14 People Dead – Feb 2nd 2007

link :shock:

How do you guys throw ping pong balls with all those gale force winds going around?

d->p

Florida Tornado’s are awesome.
    500 Homes Destroyed 14 People Dead – Feb 2nd 2007

link :shock:

How do you guys throw ping pong balls with all those gale force winds going around?

That was just South of us. If anybody was playing around there, they were inside and hopefully not in a trailer.

Tornado party anyone?

mlayth

Damn just missed you

cobra

there you go travis14, saying irrelevant, dumb things again. You are trying to argue something where no one else is arguing with you. You sure are a bright one. So, let me get this straight. I call you gay, and you tell me that Maryland had 7 teams in the final day. Makes a lot of sense. I’m glad this forum helps you get through the day though.

d->p

there you go travis14, saying irrelevant, dumb things again. You are trying to argue something where no one else is arguing with you. You sure are a bright one. So, let me get this straight. I call you gay, and you tell me that Maryland had 7 teams in the final day. Makes a lot of sense. I’m glad this forum helps you get through the day though.

Do not let travis distract you from organizing the greatest tournament in the history of tournaments.

It’s just not worth it.

philips13

jeezus christ this thread got wayyyyyy off topic…. ok so back to the tournaments..were up in tally and would be down to drive down to the ville for some tourneys. more info pleeze email it to me icantdrift@yahoo.com

also llamas i didnt know yall were from florida. We played against one of you guys at the tight rack guys room. (were the sandbaggers)

oh and yes florida owns you all.

d->p

oh and yes florida owns you all.

this guy speaks the truth

cobra

Tournament is set for March 3rd

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook