(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

canada, ireland, japan, australia, etc….

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong canada, ireland, japan, australia, etc….

This topic contains 24 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by clawless clawless 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

bmarx4

Mexicos Finest will win this tournament!!! Its a fact!!! :-( {|=:

^Easy Money!

I still need a partner for this. If any good International player wanna make some money, message me and we’ll talk about it. Can’t let CC and Gravel bounce their way to some easy cash twice in a row.

biggmark

Mexicos Finest Is Me & Bo Lewis!!! See You In The Finals Gravel :-( {|=:

Does this mean Wan and I can team up?! Asian Nation xoxo

sierritajrs

I AM MEXICO’S BEST PLAYER! :appl: 3rd place at last years INTERNATIONAL (because the canadians told skinny we lost twice)

gravycakes

I AM MEXICO’S BEST PLAYER! :appl: 3rd place at last years INTERNATIONAL (because the canadians told skinny we lost twice)

Untrue. As I recall they called your team name out for over 20 minutes and you guys never showed up for your match for whatever reason…even though you guys were in the ballroom or maybe hovering outside. Plus we went undefeated like we were going to lose haha!

As for all the Americans trying to play in this. You should have a non-American Passport. Just because your great aunt came from China doesn’t mean you can play!

cc91

Untrue. As I recall they called your team name out for over 20 minutes and you guys never showed up for your match for whatever reason…even though you guys were in the ballroom or maybe hovering outside. Plus we went undefeated like we were going to lose haha!

As for all the Americans trying to play in this. You should have a non-American Passport. Just because your great aunt came from China doesn’t mean you can play!

Let all the other IE members play too in that case….they are technically considered to be part of team Canada at BOE each year

skinny2

We are cracking down on players that live in the US playing in this event. The rule I’m making is, you have to spend more than 9 months of the year living outside, and have permanent residence outside of the US to be considered international. Time spent abroad on active military duty does not count for this purpose. This is absolutely nothing against our servicemen – I just don’t think that serving qualifies you as being non-american.

user74760

Sorry guys, I’m a newbie here. I’m in the main tourney and just signed myself and my partner up for the international tourney because it sounded great. I didn’t realize this was at a different venue from the main event. The games played in the main tourney will be finished in enough time for us to get to the internation tournament right????? I obviously don’t want to be double booked! Does anyone know the timeline for the main event? Are games from 11am until 6 or 7? Thanks guys, looking forward to Vegas, we’re only a week away!!

clawless
    clawless

Don’t worry, the only events that occur at the same time are the coed and international tournament, so as long as you weren’t also planning on playing in the coed, you should be fine.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook