(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

CANADA TOURNAMENTS?

This topic contains 41 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  gtitan21 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

cc91

Back to the main point of this thread….WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON IN THE REST OF CANADA? common ppl…pong’s gotta be hapnin somewhere

any pong in kingston?

imunk0wn2u

any pong in kingston?

kingston ny?

haha nah Kingston Canada

imunk0wn2u

i was bout to say -thats my neck of the woods lol.

cc91

Here is the official facebook event for the Satellite tourny on Oct 17;

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=276819840693

I would like to see other parts of Canada show up to see what you’re all about!

cc91

Bump Bump it upppp

pongstars

Not aware of any coming up, anyone else?

lp194

Hey guys, im new to this organization and to real competitive beer pong. I live in a college town in central Albera and I would like to set up and organize a leauge out of the bar I work at. I’ve got the go ahead from my boss to set this leauge up and depending on how it goes, have some tourneys. I dont have any gear nor do I know the rules I know all of which are on this site. But if there are any guys out there in Alberta that would like to correspond with me on this issue, and help me out with setting all of this up that would be awesome. I still need to find out what kind of issues if any that the liquor board has with something like this going down in a bar, and what kind of conditions will need to be met to allow it. Does anyone out there know of any bars that are hosting leagues/tourneys?? And if so how they are dealing with it?? Any help from you guys out there would be awesome. I think that this could be huge in this town and would love to see it happen. Thanks a lot!

LP

sweet_p

Definitly hitting the WSOBP for my first time representing Kitchener/Waterloo Ontario!!!!
    I go to the University of Windsor and we have a bp league with a season each semester. Our league has scheduled games every friday with 2 divisions. total of about 30 players in the league!
    Pong life is the life and we can do it in the great up north as well!

Cant wait to meet some fellow Canucks this year at the tournament and SlamFunk will be easy to spot from canada as we will be donning a red leaf over our hearts on the jerseys!

Cheers

cc91

Nice dude…if u read above we coming from Montreal! Im gonna be very visible…6’6” wit a canadian flag, plus i go a little wild, so ill stick out….look for a hat with "Captain Canada" on it or team "ABC easy as 1,2 your mom" and you found us!

Nice dude…if u read above we coming from Montreal! Im gonna be very visible…6’6” wit a canadian flag, plus i go a little wild, so ill stick out….look for a hat with "Captain Canada" on it or team "ABC easy as 1,2 your mom" and you found us!

from canada aswell. from winnipeg manitoba,not many competitive players here but we do have some. i run a tournament every september long weekend with a turnout of 16-28 teams. i also have one coming up on dec 19th to get me n the other half of peg city pongers ready for vegas in 3 weeks.there will be 24 teams at my tournament next weekend. i plan on throwing more cash tournaments in the new year. and winnipeg is in the middle of both montreal and alberta.how many canadian teams we got entering the wsobp this year?

cc91

how many canadian teams we got entering the wsobp this year?

Hopefully enough to make quite the ruckus!!

sweet_p

any of you fellow canadians heading down early for new years? I kno me n my partner will be. if so we should def celebrate the new year in style.

any of you fellow canadians heading down early for new years? I kno me n my partner will be. if so we should def celebrate the new year in style.

yup we’ll be there for new years but our plane dont land till 10pm on new years eve.kinda brutal but our check in isnt until 3pm on the 1st. so basically im getting smashed at the club till i get booted then its street wondering time till 3pm.and ill be signing up for the tournament BEFOR i pass out.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook