(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

CANADA TOURNAMENTS?

This topic contains 41 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  gtitan21 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

sweet_p

man hotels r cheap on new years. me n my partner got a room for $99 on the strip.. so if ur looking for one i suggest ya check it out

cc91

Unfortunately im only landing on the 1st, so ill see u guys then!!

cc91

Im trying to keep this towards the top…post where u coming from in Canada if you making it out to the WSOBP in three weeks!

sweet_p

Join the facebook group "Canadian Pongers at WSOBP V"

this way we can get an easy idea of who and where eveyone is coming from…. also give us a chance to intoduce ourselves at the tourny and cheer on our country!

this way we can get an easy idea of who and where eveyone is coming from…. also give us a chance to intoduce ourselves at the tourny and cheer on our country!

will do

cc91

Dude u made a typo wit the group name…i searched it and nothing came up…but i found it, and joined….for those looking its under "Canadian Pongers at WSOBO V"….unless u wanna re-make the group…

sweet_p

my bad boys
    made a new group with the name right
    again the group name is Canadian Pongers at WSOBP V

cc91

Just delete the other group…no point in having both of them around right?

cc91

So is it safe to say we only have 4 Canadian teams comin out?? THERES GOTTA B MORE OF U OUT THERE!!!!

daner15

So is it safe to say we only have 4 Canadian teams comin out?? THERES GOTTA B MORE OF U OUT THERE!!!!

Me and my partner have been playing together for years now and have been looking for a solid tournament to play in! We are from just outside Hamilton ontario and are willing to travel a bit for some competition!

Probably will be some sattelites going on in montreal this year. Worth the trip.

gtitan21

I know this thread is old but I’m just curious if anything is going on in Calgary for the next month. I’m from Tulsa and use to playing and running 5 tourneys a week and I’m already having withdrawals. Haha. I’ll be in calagary until the 17th of February. Just seeing what’s up. Thanks guys

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook