(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Captain Canada needs a partner

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Captain Canada needs a partner

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dtb_dvda 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cc91

So i may have just done one of the dumber things, and just booked a flight to vegas for the WS without even having time off. I originally was told no by my boss, so wasnt gonna go…but i decided ima pester my boss about it soon.

ANYWAYS long story short…its still not official that i can play…but i found a sick deal so i booked a flight in case i get time off. SO if all goes well i may need a partner, i may not know if i can play for another week or so cuz its been super hectic…but im just wondering whos left in the free agent world?

2ndplace

I may know 2 guys…. that both need a partner

dtb_dvda

my buddy is looking for a partner, i wouldn’t say he’s good if that is what you are looking for, he’s halfway decent, but he is a crazy asshole. you two would mesh well, he plays in chicago with drunkenbear. either paul or 2ndplace’s guys if anyone else is looking he’s desperate shoot me an email

freefly421@gmail.com

york3rdbase

my buddy is looking for a partner, i wouldn’t say he’s good if that is what you are looking for, he’s halfway decent, but he is a crazy asshole. you two would mesh well, he plays in chicago with drunkenbear. either paul or 2ndplace’s guys if anyone else is looking he’s desperate shoot me an email

freefly421@gmail.com

who is your crazy friend ?

nvelissa

freefly421@gmail.com

who is your crazy friend ?

I have a guy, but he is looking to be good and take it somewhat seriously. hit me up if you guys know anyone good. he is unknown so far but played well in AC and has placed high at multiple satellites with his girl (so he was hitting 8-10). Farley and Neil played him and went to OT with his partner hitting 0 cups in AC. So like I said, he is legit but lacks experience.

nvelissa@gmail or facebook

cc91

Like i said, its still unknown if ill be able to play or not….but im still open to possibilities. Im not the best player there is…but im almost 100% sure im the most fun/entertainin player in the game today. Lookin for someone thats decent but gets fucken rowdy like me…i kno i wont win but i wanna have a blast while playin.

DTB who are u? Im lookin at some ppl right now, but might b down to play wit ur rowdy friend

dtb_dvda

my name’s bob, i’m from chicago as well, you can ask the drunkenbear guys about him his name is pedro. nick, zen, kenny. nick will probably tell you he sucks because most people think he sucks, like i said he’s not great, but he’s more of a dumbass cuz he never finds a partner. kenny knows him better than most people if you talk to him

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook