(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Cause for concern??

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  pandemonium2 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

What is the payout for the World Series? Is it winner gets everything or like Top 10 teams get in the money? Just curious. I haven’t played in one yet.

clawless
    clawless

Last year I believe the top 12 got paid, not sure if it will be following the same payout structure this year.

2vicious

Didnt win a satty this year so not going to make it.. lost my partner to his girlfriend and her leash.. I might sell some shit to pay for my entrance fee if I knew what these major changes/improvements were. To be honest my main problem is the start time of the tourny.. Not sure who thought 11am was an ideal time for beerpong butttt thats just not how it works.

Went 11 wins 1 loss in the prelims my first year an the only team I lost to was at 11am against a shit team because I couldnt even clear a rack of cups. Since I am a college student, mornings are not my friend and tournaments here START @ 11 PM (not suggesting it should start then, but even 1:00 would be cool with me, just let me wake up damnnn) , cant believe I am the only one who has a problem with this.

Hope the tourny goes badass bros.

clawless
    clawless

Not really many options for starting later when they have to get through 12 games per team (507 teams) in two days time, and leave enough time for all the side events in the evenings. Pong all day means pong all day…some sacrifices have to be made.

2vicious

Not really many options for starting later when they have to get through 12 games per team (507 teams) in two days time, and leave enough time for all the side events in the evenings. Pong all day means pong all day…some sacrifices have to be made.

Normally ends around 6 and I forget when the singles starts but I wouldnt think a 1 or 2 hour later start time would hurt much. Eh, I do love pong all day but it sure is hard to get a buzz in the morning after a night in vegas.

imunk0wn2u

Normally ends around 6 and I forget when the singles starts but I wouldnt think a 1 or 2 hour later start time would hurt much. Eh, I do love pong all day but it sure is hard to get a buzz in the morning after a night in vegas.

Need to hike up your skirt bro

clawless
    clawless

Need to hike up your skirt bro

qft, and I’m old as shit.

The biggest problem would be in revamping everyones equipment to 9ft. As much as u all hate it…pongbar was the answer to perception of the game. But I think 9ft tables with the tape line ON the table is a nice clean solution.

-CC91

:tani:

sfoster

The biggest problem would be in revamping everyones equipment to 9ft. As much as u all hate it…pongbar was the answer to perception of the game. But I think 9ft tables with the tape line ON the table is a nice clean solution.

-CC91

:tani:

dear god.
    the ONE time that would possibly be appropriate to say pong bar.

and mother fucking pong bar jones takes a pass. lol

strider

I didnt have any problems resuming the buzz… shower beers bro!

P.S. come find my room for bacon vodka bloody marys (vodka infused by me and homemade bloody mary mix!)

I didnt have any problems resuming the buzz… shower beers bro!

P.S. come find my room for bacon vodka bloody marys (vodka infused by me and homemade bloody mary mix!)

Count me in for those!

austin

Spending like $1,000 to play, practicing forever, and coming in 7th place only to lose money is demoralizing. Why keep putting yourself through it?

I had fun coming in 7th with you Foster :heart:

skinny2

Fun comes in all shapes, sizes, and genders.

dr. ironrute

Went 11 wins 1 loss in the prelims my first year an the only team I lost to was at 11am against a shit team because I couldnt even clear a rack of cups. Since I am a college student, mornings are not my friend and tournaments here START @ 11 PM (not suggesting it should start then, but even 1:00 would be cool with me, just let me wake up damnnn) , cant believe I am the only one who has a problem with this.

No, you’re the only one with a problem here. I’m sorry mornings aren’t your friend. Get yourself some folgers and man up son. You don’t get 50k by bitching that it’s the crack of fucking noon.

:)

clawless
    clawless

What kind of college student never had a morning class anyway?

"Sorry I flunked that final, prof, I just can’t imagine I’m the only one who couldn’t focus on an 11am test!"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook