(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Celeb Teams

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pookon 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

strider

ok i cant remember if we had anyone last year but i know jay leno has had a team at the series and there have been a few others scattered throughout, is there any talk of any celeb teams yet?

ok i cant remember if we had anyone last year but i know jay leno has had a team at the series and there have been a few others scattered throughout, is there any talk of any celeb teams yet?

Don’t remember any last year. I was devastated that the Jay Leno team had to forfeit our game on the feature table though. Would have been epic. :(

imunk0wn2u

Don’t remember any last year. I was devastated that the Jay Leno team had to forfeit our game on the feature table though. Would have been epic. :(

Wasn’t the right side of the tree or whatever their name was there last year?

clawless
    clawless

RST was registered, but I don’t think they showed up to a single game lol.

93supratt

strider

lol coin flip after both teams forfeited :P

pookon

You know I might be going out on a limb here (that or I think I’m kind of a big deal) but I’d like to think that Hummel that Shit! is a celebrity team. I mean after all, we were in a movie. So yeah. Hummel that Shit!

– Iceman –

link

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook