(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Charlotte,NC

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Charlotte,NC

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  charlotte_pong 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

vtec97

I was just curious is there any Charlotte Beer Pong leagues or regular play in or around the Charlotte area. I like to play and get tired of playing the same people over and over again. Also wanted to know if there is not a leage around is there enough support to get a league going? Does anyone have any contact with bars in Charlotte? Thanks

pongitup

this past summer there was a tournament at angry ales, other than that i don’t know of any leagues. i think someone should put one together

jeffbarnes

I’d love to live in Charlotte. There is a Bojangles on every corner

ring3r

I do live in Charlotte now, and ever so often we’ll whip out my table and play but that’s once or twice a month. If anyone is interested next time I bring it out more than welcome to come play with us.

vtec97

ring3r,

Hey next time you play let me know. My buddy and I try to play at least twice a month if we can get together. So let me know next time you get a game up.

I think there are some tournys at Dixies on Monday does anyone know about these?

onlyecu4me

If you can round up enough teams to hold a tournament then I’d be down take the roadtrip from Greenville to Charlotte. Also if any of you guys/girls come to visit ECU or somewhere near here, then let me know in advance. We know of several teams that would be willing to throw some money around on some games. Go Pirates!

dal0123@ecu.edu

bszeusbs

Same goes for me down here in Wilmington. We got a bar down here that does beer pong every Saturday. Nothing official and not a lot of people. I’ve been trying to talk that bar into getting some official stuff, but its looking like a dead end. I’m gonna try elsewhere. But, my point is, if anything big enough is happening in Charlotte, Greenville, or anywhere else for that matter, I’m down. I’ll let you know if anything exciting is going on in Wilmington, too.

el cobbron

hey fellas
    i got a good group down here in greenville sc who would be willing to roll for a tournie. keep the posts going.

ring3r

ring3r,

Hey next time you play let me know. My buddy and I try to play at least twice a month if we can get together. So let me know next time you get a game up.

I think there are some tournys at Dixies on Monday does anyone know about these?

I’ve not heard about these, and will need to look into them sooner rather than later. But for sure I’ll let you know about the next times we play, hopefully it’ll be in two weeks but no promises.

superhunter

I’m also in Charlotte and my friends and I are more than happy to play anytime. Whether it be League wise or just a friendly pick-up game, we’re down. Email me.

I’ll be moving to charlotte in a couple months, so I am up for beer pong games anywhere.

I have a bar in Concord would like to know more about this and how to run it with the blue laws any one interested in setting it up?

I have a bar in Concord would like to know more about this and how to run it with the blue laws any one interested in setting it up?

wavebreak

hey I am the guy who talked to you last night about setting up the tourny and am still looking into information in accordance with the laws, if anyone has any info let us know….

I am going to try and see if bars in the university area and check in about dixie’s as well for possible sites

hope you liked the set up I suggested 1strounddraft, talk to you all later

spcla21

if u start something im sure me and partner will come down since we live in Raleigh and we got nothing here either but make it on weekends like Saturdays

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook