(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Check-in time

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jesiolowski 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gentilini3

Does anyone know if we can check-in later the 1st around 11 or so or the morning of the second. We have one flight from billings montana that doesnt get in until 10:05 p.m. on the first. Thanks

William Gaines
    Keymaster

While we prefer people to checkin by 9 PM or so on January 1, you can checkin the morning of the 2nd between 9:30 and 10:30 or so. We certainly don’t want people to pay extra money or be inconvenienced to get there the 1st if circumstances don’t make it ideal.

imunk0wn2u

While we prefer people to checkin by 9 PM or so on January 1, you can checkin the morning of the 2nd between 9:30 and 10:30 or so. We certainly don’t want people to pay extra money or be inconvenienced to get there the 1st if circumstances don’t make it ideal.

bosley

What’s the earliest we can sign in?

strider

lol @ "good guy billy"

robdix

what is the earliest we can check in?

ecastro715

what is the earliest we can check in?

I haven’t been there in a couple years but I believe around 2pm. And you’ll wanna be there early, there will be a LONG line with everyone else trying to check in at the same time.

(I think SoJo and I checked in late on the 1st last time I went and we got an upgraded room because they ran out of regular ones. I’ll be checking in late again, not because of the chance for an upgrade, but I don’t want to stand in line for 3 hours waiting and I don’t want to get in line 2 hours early.)

skinny

I would strongly suggest not trying to check in to the Flamingo early. Rather, you should drop your bags off at the bell desk, and go drink. Things in Vegas are manic on the morning of January 1st, because everyone is still wasted from the night before, and people take forever to check out. I would wait until at least 6pm before trying to check in.

strider

myself and stinson got a good room on like the 23rd floor and he checked us in right away asap on the 1st but i think we got lucky cuz he said a lot of other people had to wait uite a while for their rooms

jesiolowski

last year the group i was with partyed all night and they started checking in around 10am i think time blends together in vegas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook