(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Clarification

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates Clarification

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mazzpal 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mazzo

I had two questions.

1) Distractions – For all the bad teams who know they can’t win unless they talk shenanigans 24/7 is it all out anything goes with what you say/do as long as your on your side of the table? I could say the worst stuff about you your little ears have ever heard and it doesn’t fall under the Conduct rule?

2)Team 1 has just hit their final cup and Team two has 2 cups left for a rebuttal. Can team 2 Player 1 take BOTH shots? Or does it have to Rotate between Player 1 and 2?

Thanks.

natasha

I had two questions.

1) Distractions – For all the bad teams who know they can’t win unless they talk shenanigans 24/7 is it all out anything goes with what you say/do as long as your on your side of the table? I could say the worst stuff about you your little ears have ever heard and it doesn’t fall under the Conduct rule?

2)Team 1 has just hit their final cup and Team two has 2 cups left for a rebuttal. Can team 2 Player 1 take BOTH shots? Or does it have to Rotate between Player 1 and 2?

Thanks.

1-It is pretty much anything goes BUT the better teams will not be affected by it. On the other hand, make some friends and do not be a total asshole is an option. The rules pretty much state what is okay-if it is VERBAL it is okay. Seriously though, after the game, let it go and be cool about the other team…win or lose-shake hands and let the game be over.
    2-It has to rotate player one and two but if you have 3 cups left after the other team clears it out, player one or two make take the third shot. Anything over 3 cups has to alternate between shooters.

mazzpal

Ok thanks. I wanted to make sure because we were playing as if the same person can take all 3 shots

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook