(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Co-Ed Tournament

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  big_samoa 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

welch

I just signed up for the co-ed tournament at O’Shea’s on the night of Jan. 3rd. As of right now there are 59 teams signed up with a max of 64. If you’re planning on playing in it ya better get on board! $50 per team, beer for the games, $1000 prize pool, DO IT! :roul:

biggmark

Me & Laura are going back to back so it doesnt matter who shows up :P

I see 51 :P

mike_wan

Sorry to bust your bubble mark but Lopez and I are going to take it down

drellis123

Hey Wan, Ask Lopez if she wants a real partner to let me know! ; )

I don’t know if we’re going to win. But my girlfriend and I will probably be the drunkest team and most entertaining. Sooo prepare for a good show! :alc:

lochweasel

It doesnt look like there are 64 teams but when you try to sign up it says. This event is currently filled. No signups are being taken at this time… Will this be fixed or is it really already soldout?

skinny

Some people have signup up, but haven’t finished their teams, and we also need to save a few spots for sponsors, so the event is currently filled. When you get to Vegas, there will be an altertane list, as people will probably drop out.

mike_wan

Hey Wan, Ask Lopez if she wants a real partner to let me know! ; )

:cry:

adon14x

This is my first co-ed tourney at wsobp…do girls have to take the rollbacks, if not I would like to see it .

jerseyjoe

This is my first co-ed tourney at wsobp…do girls have to take the rollbacks, if not I would like to see it .

last year i think girls had to take the roll back if i remember correctly, i dunno i was really hammered

skinny

Yes, girls have to take the rollback.

adon14x

Thank you.

bsutton

Some people have signup up, but haven’t finished their teams, and we also need to save a few spots for sponsors, so the event is currently filled. When you get to Vegas, there will be an altertane list, as people will probably drop out.

where do you sign up for the alternate list? at osheas when the actual tounrament is about to start?

big_samoa

yes all girls must take all roll backs..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook