(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Colorado FREE $1250 Tournament

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Colorado FREE $1250 Tournament

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bmichaels 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bmichaels

You read that right! 100% Free! June 25th at Jackson’s 1520 20th Street, Denver, CO 80202
    $1000 to First, $200 to Second & $50 to Third!
    Hosted By: Bottoms Up Beer Pong of The Colorado Beer Pong Tour!
    Tournament Ran By: Ben Michaels.

June 25th 2011 100% Free

This is a Tournament held to promote Bottoms Up Beer Pong. Look out for tons of great new Beer Pong locations in Downtown Denver!

Text/Call/Email Ben for info and to sign up.
    720-427-5540
    benmichaels.net@gmail.com

sonnier2

I think this would have a bigger turnout if it wasn’t scheduled the day before Atlantic City 25K.

djgrinde

Are the rules going to be similar to Platnium 84?

drellis123

I think this would have a bigger turnout if it wasn’t scheduled the day before Atlantic City 25K.

Agree

prusch

Highly doubtful that AC will have any affect on a tournament in Colorado.

slipging

Ben what time are you getting started at Jacksons on the 25th?

bmichaels

Ladies and Gentlemen of the beer pong universe. It is in deep apology that I posted this event under empty promises, lies and over all B.S. I was lied to and I hope that you can forgive me for believing in Bottoms Up Beer Pong of The Colorado Beer Pong Tour. Watch out for this company as they are not reliable at all and have issues with payment. I was getting ready to partner with them and after they screwed me and Jackson’s on this tournament I promise that I will make it up to all of you. I have discussed with Jackson’s to make another tournament that will DEFINITIVELY HAPPEN!

I have learned a lesson and will only work with people in the future who I can trust. I want to keep a positive name in large scale tournaments. As some of you know, my last $5000 tournament at Platinum 84 was a Success and we paid what we promised to pay. I will always pay what I say I will at all of my tournaments.

Again, I apologize but this tournament is canceled.

Again be warned about working with anything related to "Bottoms Up Beer Pong" and "The Colorado Beer Pong Tour"

Thank you,
    Ben

bmichaels

Ben what time are you getting started at Jacksons on the 25th?

Slipging, Please read my last post and note that I will post info as soon as possible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook