(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Crazy stories from WSOBP 1, 2, or 3???? Lets here em!

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Crazy stories from WSOBP 1, 2, or 3???? Lets here em!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  dwissbrun2 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

mikepop66

ok i just got the idea since im extremely bored and need a real job…but i wanna hear some of the crazy stories and drunken days and games from all the past World Series. maybe well get more ppl to come down for the 4th one. but some1 start it off then im sure ron will type up some gay story about smashing some1 for 200 a head and eating wings or soemthing with him lol…but some1 start it up i got some good stories myself

mikepop66

good talk lol

justpongit

Pop i think people are staying true to the "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" philosophy

William Gaines
    Keymaster

Pop i think people are staying true to the "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" philosophy

Well, WSOBP I and II were in Mesquite, not Vegas.

skinny

i think it’s more of a "what happens at the wsobp doesn’t get remembered the next day" philosophy….

1_s_ler

the story that always sticks out to me was the team from WSOBPII that wore man thongs. One of them being made out of candy necklaces. We played them and they were just assholes the whole game. Coming down to our end of the table. Flinging beer from the balls at us. Just being douches. Well after we beat them they filled out the card and took off with it. They then scratched out our name as the winning team and put their names. I followed them and saw them do this and got it fixed right away. Who the hell does something like that?

justpongit

Well, WSOBP I and II were in Mesquite, not Vegas.

lol..i know Billy….so what happens in Nevada…..

solidgold

dbag proposes, gets booed. you all know the story.

dub

I woke up one night at WSOBP 1 and caught my partner Mike jerking off to nearly nude photos of Ron Hamilton while he had a #2 pencil up his asshole.

defo

2 words.. Pillow Ron..hahaha pop and I’s duplication of ron hamilton using his clothes and hotel pillows, we placed him outside our friends door in the hall an ron walked up an said what the fuck are u guys doing? then proceeded to firefighter lift pillow ron over his shoulder and bring him back in the room..it was like ron carrying ron..heres a photo..i know i knowww you may ask where his plain white Tee is…the truth is, im sure they were all destroyed by that time.

mikepop66

hahaha defo u forgot to add the fact that i left ron some food in his jeans. i believe i was drunk at 8am drinking jack and OJ bc its all i could find and throwing the glasses all over the room. then i put a crushed cream cheese bagel in one pocket and chips in the other lol of course he had food stored all over my room god hes fat

welch

WSOBP III – I fly out to Vegas with a bunch of CENTRAL CALIFORNIA BEER PONG t-shirts that I gave away during the week. Unfortunately some of the X-Large and all the XXL T-shirts I brought had to go into the garbage.

One of the last things I remember from the night before the first day of competition is beating some team called SMASHING TIME by 5 cups or so before the tourney at TIGHT RACK started. Tourney starts, win our 1st game in Triple OT against some of the guys from Iowa, lost the second to an East Coast team, then all of a sudden it was morning.

Apparently, during the night I thought it would be a good idea to piss all over the CENTRAL CAL Beer Pong shirts I brought. The pile of XXL shirts were victims and some of the XL shirts. Worst of all, the SHRED THE GNAR team shirt I planned on wearing for the next three days got a little bit of the action! For the first couple games of Day 1 I played in a shirt that was damp from my urine!

Luckily I brought a back-up team shirt or I woulda been piss out of luck! :lol:

mikepop66

yea i heard that team called "Smashing Time" is pretty good. considering welch that u are talking about me and ron and were the most well known team at the WS bc my partner is a nut. but u musta been drunk bc after beating us in the first game b4 we got warmed up i think u got beat the next 3 times lol…and then we played in one of yr rooms the following nite and won a decent amount of cash. so it all evens out

welch

Shit, did I just get served?! Haha, I remember losing a bill to Ron heads up, but I don’t think we ever played cash games with my normal teammate. He passed out early a couple of the nights. However, we did take a decent amount of cash from some of my buddys one of those nights.

FYI, might be out on the east coast during labor day weekend. We (Fresno State) plays Rutgers on Monday Sept. 1st. Could be stayin in New Brunswick for the weekend.

mikepop66

haha u got served a lil bit this is Pop the tall member of smashing time. and yes u did beat us the first game we won like 3 after that. and i think it was the second day i ran into u guys and we went back to ur room and u played for cash with me we didnt lose a game. then i got my partner ron he came played u and foster 1 on 1 for 100 bucks….not so much served maybe thats more proof of how drunk u were all trip lol. w.e its all good but i had to point it out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook