(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Defo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ronsmashingtime 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joshua….

First off, whats with the eye-brow piercing? My bad..I almost forgot that you are gay. Congratulations on your $6,000.00 victory last week! Apparently no solid teams showed up. Lets be honest, you and I both know that if any descent teams were at that venue, you would have fucking folded under the pressure – just like you did at the WSOBP I.

Keep up the practice & maybe you will one day become a great player like fat ass Hamilton thinks he is. In reality you and Ron are both legends in you own fucking minds!

Joshua….

First off, whats with the eye-brow piercing? My bad..I almost forgot that you are gay. Congratulations on your $6,000.00 victory last week! Apparently no solid teams showed up. Lets be honest, you and I both know that if any descent teams were at that venue, you would have fucking folded under the pressure – just like you did at the WSOBP I.

Keep up the practice & maybe you will one day become a great player like fat ass Hamilton thinks he is. In reality you and Ron are both legends in you own fucking minds!

agian …llets play 500 dollar cash games..and then after that ill give u somewhat of chance..well actually no chance but in ur mind maybe..we will fight it out for 500 dollars lol so after i beat u in pong…we will have a nice little fist fight for another 500 and u can get ur chance to …knock my fat ass out then wont u ??? :D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook