(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Distance Standardization

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates Distance Standardization

This topic contains 38 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  strider 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

pandemonium2
    MY FAULT lmao

im in class and read it way too fast haha

i didnt see the part where u talked about the 3 inches haha damn i suck…..

which tourneys are you playing in??

-Lester-

Rochester and Buffalo. which ones did you play in?

OH no shit??

i cant remember when we went but we played in those, we were the guys from MI haha

the last time we were there we played in Ithaca, Rochester and Lockport these were for the spring break vacation.

the 2 guys from MI (designated drinkers) won the 1st two and we won the 1 in lockport…

and i came around this time last year and played in a satellite for the wsobp in rochester and buffalo and i believe the bars were quote in buffalo and something about a PIG in rochester haha

Oh yea, I remember. You guys are the team with the one dude who just yells shit the whole time right? Blond guy?

We won the February WPT Satellite last year. I think the one at the PIG was in May. We had a pretty poor showing at that one. I think we might have played you guys though.

haha yeup thats Troy lmao

good times, i think we will be coming back out there sooner or later

pandemonium2
    i may be wrong….but im wondering where you got the 9inches from??

Story of your life, huh Lester? :ir:

Jeff how did i know that when i seen u were the lsat person to post on this it was gonna be some smart ass comment about me lol

well at least you didnt call me a virgin i guess haha

-Lester-

j0schm03
    i may be wrong….but im wondering where you got the 9inches from??

Story of your life, huh Lester? :ir:

Jeff how did i know that when i seen u were the lsat person to post on this it was gonna be some smart ass comment about me lol

-Lester-

Virgin

jeffbarnes

-Lester-

Of course not. I saw you with that guy on the strip during the last night, so I know that you aren’t… :sing:

pandemonium2

-Lester-

Of course not. I saw you with that guy on the strip during the last night, so I know that you aren’t… :sing:

HA i spent the last nite in my bed with a bag of ice on my knee after falling like a drunken idiot after the finals game lmao

strider

just so we can completely clear up this math issue his logic was good but there are two different way you can measure this. the way i think it should be measured is from the back of the table, in the WPT each team is standing 8.5 ft. from the opposite edge of the table therefore you need a 6 inch line behind a WSOBP table to get the same distance to the cups.

the other way to look at it is that in the WPT the teams are standing 9.5 ft from each other so if you were going by that you would need a 9 inch line behind a WSOBP table… since the tables are a different length the cups are a different distance to each other and that was the factor that was confusing all of us lol so yes to be the same distance from the cups in each rules you need a 6 inch line behind a WSOBP table.

chonced

I just participated in the tournament in tempe, and i have to say the rules for shooting over the table are dumb as hell. Any lanky Lurch SOB can make cups from that distance. It displays absolutely no skill at all. My partner and I came down from Tucson to play and every single person was playing like that. It was a total disgrace to beer pong!

cc91

I just participated in the tournament in tempe, and i have to say the rules for shooting over the table are dumb as hell. Any lanky Lurch SOB can make cups from that distance. It displays absolutely no skill at all. My partner and I came down from Tucson to play and every single person was playing like that. It was a total disgrace to beer pong!

This argument wit leanin seams as if it will never die, honestly it gets kinda tiring……your coming to the wrong place to complain

strider

lol i love how tucson complains but all of phx just tries to get better… some of our shorter player are some of our best up here height doesnt matter until your yao ming

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook