(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

ECBP

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  thedang 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

sauce1

Who’s all playin ?

Here are the few i know

- Smashing Time
    - Fraser and Kyle
    - Chichester and vince B
    - Deep an Andy
    - me and Catizone

Any players from the west making the trip???

b-meezey

Stupid Fuckin’ Easy…….out of Arizona is going to win this tournament with no problem!

bmarx4

I believe that I’m the only one from the west coast making the trip….

2ndplace

I would def like to know how many teams are going?

Also I am from MASS im half of jewbacca and I will be reppin MA i think im the only team.

I’ll be arriving friday during the day what time are ppl getting in and such and my partner and I will def be trying to get some practice together we havent played together in a while….

jeffbarnes

I think there is going to end up being 40-some teams there

All the top MD teams will be there, also some other notables that I know of:

Basile and Reap
    Supa Nice
    Billy and Skinny (my sleeper pick)
    Team Posada

2ndplace

word thanks barnes what are you all going be doing on friday?

jeffbarnes

word thanks barnes what are you all going be doing on friday?

I’m going to be working but I am down to go out in Baltimore Friday night if anyone is interested. There’s a bar that has all you can drink from 6-9 for $10

sauce1

Nice Who you playing with?

@Barnes whats the plan for Sat night? I’m hoping the singles is wrapped up by 10 or so. I would like to go out somewhere.

jeffbarnes

@Barnes whats the plan for Sat night? I’m hoping the singles is wrapped up by 10 or so. I would like to go out somewhere.

I have no idea… I guess it really depends what people are doing. I sure as hell won’t be hanging out in Laurel, that’s for sure. LOL

I know we are planning on tailgating before the Ravens game on Sunday morning… it usually starts around 8

umdbeerpong

All up-to-date info on the event are here: http://www.eastcoastbeerpong.com/ecbp/Tournaments/Championships.aspx

There is also info on the 1-on-1 tournament with a link to sign-up for that. Save $10 by signing up early for that…

Every team will be making day 2 so plan accordingly for that.

Sign-ins on Saturday are at 11am and prelims start at noon and should be wrapped up in 4-5 hrs max.

The singles tournament will start at 6 and should be done by 10pm so people can go out and have fun afterwards.

Sunday: warm-ups at 11, finals start at noon

Let me know if you have any questions…

Mike and I cannot wait for this weekend to come and hope you guys feel the same way. It is going to be an amazing event with teams from 13 different states making appearances and most of the top talent in the country in attendance. The event will be streamed live for anyone who has no life and wants to watch from home.

-Garrett

bmarx4

Nice Who you playing with?

My buddy Luckey who’s flying in from St. Louis.

austin

Stupid Fuckin’ Easy…….out of Arizona is going to win this tournament with no problem!

You may win the tournament but to say with "no problem" is hysterical. With the level of competition that’s going to be there, whoever wins the tournament is going to have to really earn it.

All the top MD teams will be there

Wet Ballz is a notable MD team that will not be there since they are retired.

Let me know if you have any questions…

Are the 16-team brackets on the final day going to be best-of-3 series in the winners bracket like WSOBP V was? My vote would be yes, especially since the round before that is best-of-3. Some people are coming a long way so I think it would be nice to let them play it out.

With the level of competition it should run smoothly. Considering the MDBP Spring Classic was 64 teams with best-of-3 in the same room & set-up and it finished ahead of schedule.

2ndplace

Thanks austin good stuff…..I think it should be wsobp format, gets everyone ready for the wsobp which is what this event is initially doing….Im wicked stoked for I was one of the few guys from MA that missed the BOE which was a bummer…..and I am the only one reppin MASS this time around so it should be a shitshow

skinny

I don’t think I would agree that it should be WSOBP format, which, by the way, will probably not contain best-of-3′s on the final day, with the possible exception of the Final match. The WSOBP is different, because there are going to be a ton of teams in the finals, not 16.

mikevit

Austin,

We will be doing best of 3 in the winners bracket

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook