(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

event location at the flamingo and pool?

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong event location at the flamingo and pool?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rho22 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rho22

I was looking around on flamingo’s web site and saw there are alot of rooms they have gatherings and 2 ball rooms. I was wondering if you guys know what ball room or room is this being held in?

Also are the hot tubs or pool going to be open to relax in at night?

dwissbrun2

I was looking around on flamingo’s web site and saw there are alot of rooms they have gatherings and 2 ball rooms. I was wondering if you guys know what ball room or room is this being held in?

Also are the hot tubs or pool going to be open to relax in at night?

i took a quick look & i don’t see that they have any indoor pools or hot tubs… so that really makes me wonder what you’re talking about, because you’ve been to las vegas at this time of year. it’s cold at night in january, so hanging out at the pool sounds sort of not fun.

William Gaines
    Keymaster

The event will be in the Sunset Ballroom. I don’t have an exact answer for you about the pools, but I seem to recall them saying they are not typically open during that time, which makes sense.

defo

lol i believe i remember it being colder in vegas than in ny last year an the year before..i know for a fact it was colder than ny in wsobp 2..walkin around on new years was hell..like35 degrees with wind..good thing u made this post otherwise who was gunna tell u not to pack like ur goin to spring break in cancun lol

solidgold

I would also like to mention that if there is a pool and or hot tub open, it is going to be full of 1000 drunk dudes.

dwissbrun2

I would also like to mention that if there is a pool and or hot tub open, it is going to be full of 1000 drunk dudes.

maybe 999

cause you can count me out on the pool/dudes thing

rho22

lol i believe i remember it being colder in vegas than in ny last year an the year before..i know for a fact it was colder than ny in wsobp 2..walkin around on new years was hell..like35 degrees with wind..good thing u made this post otherwise who was gunna tell u not to pack like ur goin to spring break in cancun lol

actually as most of you know i have been to the world series and last year my bro and i went for new years eve jsut to chill and relax and the hotel we stayed at off teh strip had a OUTSIDE pool and hot tub open….we sat in it new years eve night it was about 50-60 degrees that night and it was perfect….that is why i was asking…but yeah i did not think about if it IS open all the guys that will be there…..scratch that idea!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook