(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Everyone that talks shit..

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Everyone that talks shit..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mlayth

These are kind of old now, but there are some linkvideos“>link online of me playing against Dixie Normous, the team that ranked #5 in the world series last year.

We had a 2/3 showdown for the winter league championship.. the video is kind of dark, and at one point it’s actually edited out of sequence but you can check it out on beerpong.tv

My team name is ‘The Truth’, I’m the only one in glasses but like I said this video is kind of old now – I’ve gotten lasik since then and I shoot better now as well.

At the end of the third one they give me an interview, but I can’t stand still and I need to shave :lol:

mlayth

The first game is brutal..

My ball goes into their last cup, SPINS out, and then they hit 7 in a row on us, we missed and then lose.

I remember that moment, it was painful :?

jdl2

hey man,

Don’t know if you remember me, but I played in a tourney with you, the outdoors one, on the VIllanova2 team. Just wanted to say congrats on the win.

mlayth

hey man,

Don’t know if you remember me, but I played in a tourney with you, the outdoors one, on the VIllanova2 team. Just wanted to say congrats on the win.

Thank you. You’re talking about the one in randallstown right ?

John works in the same building I do, 2 floors up, so we hang out pretty much every day during lunch. (For other people reading this – John was his partner on villanova2)

travis14

i no who villanova squared is but i dont no them by name because i have only played them once and seem them at randallstown

jdl2

Thank you. You’re talking about the one in randallstown right ?

John works in the same building I do, 2 floors up, so we hang out pretty much every day during lunch. (For other people reading this – John was his partner on villanova2)

I think so. I was visiting from NY, so I have no idea where the tourney was. But it was outside, and alot of fans blowing all over.

Anyways, I am trying to organize a satelite tourney up here in White Plains, New York. I didn’t see any New York locations in the satelite thread.

mlayth

Yeah, that was the tournament.

Good luck with oganizing the satellite, I hope there’s a few around MD too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook