(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Fingering Rule!?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  William Gaines 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bassman9455

Yea, so in my hometown i dont know about others some people play guys finger the ball out if it is rolling around inside the cup before it hits the beer, and girls are allowed to blow. I was playing a game and I was ripped off of a send back because this guy fingered it out! Do you play with this rule?!

mlayth

no fingering, no blowing.

in fact no touching the ball at all until it is at rest

bigjuicedog

im just checking mlayth that does mean that if the ball jits rim bounces and up we cant grab it before it hits another cup

William Gaines
    Keymaster

im just checking mlayth that does mean that if the ball jits rim bounces and up we cant grab it before it hits another cup

That’s how we played it last year, and that’ll most likely be the rule for next year, too.

wlmpenn13

yeah man, it’s legit, if he fingered it out before it touched any beer in the bottom of the cup, that’s just playing good "D", a lot of colleges around me play with the same rule, sucks on the send back though, shit happens though man

William Gaines
    Keymaster

yeah man, it’s legit, if he fingered it out before it touched any beer in the bottom of the cup, that’s just playing good "D", a lot of colleges around me play with the same rule, sucks on the send back though, shit happens though man

Just to reiterate for The WSOBP (since this thread is within The WSOBP section, not the general section), at the WSOBP, fingering is not legit/acceptable/allowed. Let it ride – no touching, blowing, swatting, or otherwise interfering with the ball until it is absolutely clear the ball has no shot at ending up in a cup.

I’m not commenting on how different people play throughout the country, though. If I’m at your house and you allow fingering/blowing/swatting/whatever, I’ll play your rules without a single complaint.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook