(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

flyhigh08

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sweetiwinbeerpong 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

flyhigh08

okay, obviously if there’s one cup left and both opponents hit the same cup, it closes out the game.

So, what happens when your opponent has three cups and you both hit the same cup? If that calls for them to drink all three cups and we’re supposed to get the balls back, is that a closeout as well? Or do they get a rebuttle?
    If they get a rebuttle, then they go down to having 1 cup?

joefish

In WSOBP rules you do not ever have the opportunity to hit the same cup. So in your case house would make rules, or at least that’s what I’m accustom too for house games.

flyhigh08

Thanks, but, if anyone does play with these house rules that we r accustomed to and know the answer, please respond.

bizness

Thanks, but, if anyone does play with these house rules that we r accustomed to and know the answer, please respond.

How can you ask us for a ruling on someone elses house rules? lol
    if both players on the team hit last cup "obviously" its game over haha

onlyecu4me

okay, obviously if there’s one cup left and both opponents hit the same cup, it closes out the game.

So, what happens when your opponent has three cups and you both hit the same cup? If that calls for them to drink all three cups and we’re supposed to get the balls back, is that a closeout as well? Or do they get a rebuttle?
    If they get a rebuttle, then they go down to having 1 cup?

get some new rules

thetylerg

Before we saw the light, of the World Series Rules, the way we solved that issue was that the shooting team gets balls back, they shoot on one cup, and the team on defense is on rebuttal regardless of whether or not the shooting team makes last cup. If one person on the shooting team makes the last cup, then the team on rebuttal has to make both shots to rebuttal. But this was back when we played that to rebuttal you only need cancel the winning shot(s).

But again, this is all irrelevant…just play WS rules.

ecastro715

Rather than laughing at him, I think it’s important for all of us to discuss possibly adopting these house rules as official WSOBP rules. Dick.

Rather than laughing at him, I think it’s important for all of us to discuss possibly adopting these house rules as official WSOBP rules. Dick.

i heard that ws6 is going to have the options of side or rules.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook