(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Fort Collins Satellite Tourney

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Fort Collins Satellite Tourney

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mlayth 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nuke87

Well myself and my partner Fryzo rolled down to Fort Collins and beat 64 teams to win a satelitte tournament for the WSOBP. We received roundtrip airfare, hotel accomidations and our entry fee payed for. We had a great time and were very impressed with the way the establishment we played at ran the tourney. Some of the rules were a little different but we adapted well and used them to our advantage in winning the tournament. Also, they use 14oz coors cups with little ass mouths. Overall we had a fucking blast and look forward to the big dance in January. See all you Utah haters there!

mlayth

small cups suck!
    A lot of people think that smaller cups benefit the better players, but it’s not true.

Great players don’t miss the cup, if their ball doesn’t go in that means it will hit the rim every time. So bigger cups = a lot less misses for people who would otherwise be hitting the rim.

Crappy people who miss will still be missing.

nuke87

mylath, I couldn’t agree with you more. Good players are good shooters so regardless of what cups or balls you play with you should make cups. I noticed that you guys use coors light cups at your tourneys. How are they? Are they similar to solo’s or different?

mlayth

mylath, I couldn’t agree with you more. Good players are good shooters so regardless of what cups or balls you play with you should make cups. I noticed that you guys use coors light cups at your tourneys. How are they? Are they similar to solo’s or different?

We don’t have any 1 cup that we use, MD Beer Pong has whatever bar the tournament is held at pick up the cups so it is different every time.

The coors light ones were tough, they had an serious inside rim so if your ball was spinning at all it will come out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook