(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Gossip Girl </3

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dently 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mike_wan

It’s very true people, but no need to cancel the world series. Gary has just gotten a new job which won’t let him take that time off. So Gossip Girl is done leaving Mike Wan standing there alone in his TUX………….(Gary had a lovely white dress, very cute)

NOOOOO!!!! I’m not gonna sit here and just let this happen.

OK maybe I will.

2ndplace

dude that is terrible to hear! you should try and pick up MA protigy Paul Toland he has been on fire….you two would make the best of far east and cutest of far west. Just saying!!!! I would love to see this combo…

ptoland86

dude that is terrible to hear! you should try and pick up MA protigy Paul Toland he has been on fire….you two would make the best of far east and cutest of far west. Just saying!!!! I would love to see this combo…

Who’s 2nd place? is that you Pavel? haha. And yes, Mike Wan and I would be a cute couple on the table, lol, probably win best looking for sure. We both did play baseball so obviously we’re automatic studs off the bat but I’d strike him out easily, haha

gary_k

There is no better looking team than the original Gossip Girl. Unless Me and Kyle Williams teamed up, then THAT would be the best looking team ever. But until that day, Gossip Girl is the hands down best looking team ever, just ask Stephen’s mom!

mikevit

There is no better looking team than the original Gossip Girl. Unless Me and Kyle Williams teamed up, then THAT would be the best looking team ever. But until that day, Gossip Girl is the hands down best looking team ever, just ask Stephen’s mom!

Or his sister…

gary_k

YEAH!! Ask Steph’s sister! Boosh!

dently

YEAH!! Ask Steph’s sister! Boosh!

Team CPA 2012? The greatest nerd accounting team ever to play in a major! McGladrey and Crowe Horwath unite!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook