(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

High Profile Cash Games at WSOBP4

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong High Profile Cash Games at WSOBP4

This topic contains 52 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  jstud 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

wianek

If you have any high profile cash games set up at the WSOBP, I am volunteering my services to track stats, including who won, shooting percentages, and a detailed game log (order of cups hit). I’ll be posting all the data online so everyone can check it out later.

I know there is a lot of smack talk going on between the Socal, Norcal, and Maryland teams. Why not make it official and have something to look back at?

Foster, Austin, Peter, Byron, Kobe, Stanford Beirut? Anyone else?

Hit me up at pwianecki@gmail.com

rho22

that would be nice. I want to play some cash games but dont really know where to go or who to talk to….i put my # on the facebook group so hopefully i get some calls….i will let you know if i am going to play so you can track stats that would be awesome!

justpongit

I am offering to Don King the match between Ron-Pop and Austin-Foster…pay-per-view, media coverage, hotel maids as the card girls..the whole shabang…hell i’ll even wear the wig…anybody got michael buffer’s cell #?…i will also be bringing Mills Lane out of retirement

prusch

There is a private facebook group out there for people wanting to play cash games… if you want in, you’ll need to be invited

defo

first thing i want when i walk in the hotel is a cash game…any takers?

dub

I hate facebook, but I do want to play as many games as possible, assuming I still have money left. Haha.

email me at tenpizounds at yahoo .com

sfoster

I am offering to Don King the match between Ron-Pop and Austin-Foster…pay-per-view, media coverage, hotel maids as the card girls..the whole shabang…hell i’ll even wear the wig…anybody got michael buffer’s cell #?…i will also be bringing Mills Lane out of retirement

Smashing time actually would not play us in a cash game.

justpongit

cash just makes it more interesting but regardless i think this matchup NEEDS to go down

mikepop66

how can u say smashing time would not play u in a cash game. when i never responded lol. i dont remember ever turning down money.

jeffbarnes

how can u say smashing time would not play u in a cash game. when i never responded lol. i dont remember ever turning down money.

Pop aka "ATM Machine" has NEVER beat Foster and Austin in a cash game, from what I hear…

sfoster

Not responding = not agreeing to play
    Not agreeing to play = would not play us

Also ron said he didn’t have $50 to bet, but I see he has made a post on the facebook forum asking for cash games sooo…

prusch

what we have here…
    is a failure…
    to communicate

welch

Just started using pongtracker to record games. The software is pretty bad ass. Too bad my shooting hasn’t been the same. That being said, I’m down for cash games.

Shred The Gnar

sfoster

what we have here…
    is a failure…
    to communicate

Haha, if you say so.
    In my book not accepting a challenge is the same as refusing to play.. especially when you’re off looking for other cash games still.

wianek

This is unconfirmed, but it looks like Byron from NorCal wants to take on Foster 1vs1.

i think you guys should make this at least a best of 3 series – i can see a lot of money being bet on this match up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook