(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

High Profile Cash Games at WSOBP4

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong High Profile Cash Games at WSOBP4

This topic contains 52 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  jstud 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

wianek

In case anyone has forgotten the point of this thread:

I am volunteering to keep track of stats in cash games or just for pride games that people deem HIGH PROFILE.

There is a lot of trash talk going on on the bpong.com forum. Why not just settle it on the table and make it official? I will keep track of who won, your shooting percentage, and a complete log of shots taken. If people are interested, video is also an option.

And NO, I will not be charging for any of this. I love this game and just want to see some quality match ups. And hey, if you suck and I think I can beat you, I’ll put money on that as well. I shoot about 35%, so I’m pretty money.

If you are interested, email me at pwianecki at gmail dot com.

sonomajoe

We are in and willing to play anyone either as a team or 1 on 1 I love to gamble. The more I drink the more I love to gamble. I will be getting to vegas on the 30th so hit me up if you want to get some games on.

EMail is sonomastate2000@yahoo.com

The Champ Is Here

Norcal Champs

how can u say smashing time would not play u in a cash game. when i never responded lol. i dont remember ever turning down money.

Not responding = not agreeing to play
    Not agreeing to play = would not play us

Also ron said he didn’t have $50 to bet, but I see he has made a post on the facebook forum asking for cash games sooo…

dont worry now that i got some money we are playing what 200 for a best of 7 ? or 5 or whatever lol

sfoster

dont worry now that i got some money we are playing what 200 for a best of 7 ? or 5 or whatever lol

So it’s on then!? :roul:

Hmm well I would say best of 7, yeah $200 a team.
    I say best of 7 just because people will probably be talking about this series for a long time.

So we may as well make the most out of it.

tsilc
    I am offering to Don King the match between Ron-Pop and Austin-Foster…pay-per-view, media coverage, hotel maids as the card girls..the whole shabang…hell i’ll even wear the wig…anybody got michael buffer’s cell #?…i will also be bringing Mills Lane out of retirement

Smashing time actually would not play us in a cash game.

how can u say smashing time would not play u in a cash game. when i never responded lol. i dont remember ever turning down money.

Pop aka "ATM Machine" has NEVER beat Foster and Austin in a cash game, from what I hear…

He’s an "Ass To Mouth Machine"? Weeeird.. I’m not sure what kind of sexual pong is being played, but I don’t think I want any part of it.

tsilc

I am volunteering to keep track of stats in cash games or just for pride games that people deem HIGH PROFILE.

There is a lot of trash talk going on on the bpong.com forum. Why not just settle it on the table and make it official? I will keep track of who won, your shooting percentage, and a complete log of shots taken. If people are interested, video is also an option.

And NO, I will not be charging for any of this. I love this game and just want to see some quality match ups. And hey, if you suck and I think I can beat you, I’ll put money on that as well. I shoot about 35%, so I’m pretty money.

..35%? Thats all? lol. I’m pretty sure the best shoot around 50%-60%. I mean, I’ve never been to a world series or seen any of these guys play, but I’m fairly certain 35% is extremely low to be considered "money". My team mate and I shoot about 50-60%. Am I wrong here? or is 35% normal? If so I’ll be very excited.

mikepop66
    I am offering to Don King the match between Ron-Pop and Austin-Foster…pay-per-view, media coverage, hotel maids as the card girls..the whole shabang…hell i’ll even wear the wig…anybody got michael buffer’s cell #?…i will also be bringing Mills Lane out of retirement

Pop aka "ATM Machine" has NEVER beat Foster and Austin in a cash game, from what I hear…

as usual barnes u are wrong. i dont think i ever ended up playing against foster in a cash game considering i met him last year and we played our games together and won every game we played while ron gambled his money away.
    ron beat foster in 1 1 vs 1 game for 100 bucks. it is just one game just saying the facts. and last year me and deep beat austin and an md player for cash in a few ots. the only other time i played him was 1 on 1 bc tone asked me to after i won the md staellite last year and i wasnt prepared and lost by 1. again like ron beating foster it is just 1 game. so me and austin and 1 and 1 vs each other. i was mad i even decided to play him drunk with tones money that nite bc u clowns never let it down like 1 game means anything or 1 on 1 means anything ws is 2 ppl…btw ill throw out there that i asked austin for a rematch 10 times at ws3 and he sed no bc he didnt have the money to play so i dont wanna hear anything from u guys…and me and foster r undefeated as a team. idk why every wants to always pit us against each other but w,e lol
    im used to most of u md guys being afriad to play em and just try to throw ausitn and foster at me and try to make us hate each other. its supposed to be east vs west in the ws i thought.

mikepop66

He’s an "Ass To Mouth Machine"? Weeeird.. I’m not sure what kind of sexual pong is being played, but I don’t think I want any part of it.

yea so u must be gay to even think of that…..yea barnes im an atm machine. more like i put my money in to pong and double it up or it just prints out a ws code for me. since i had 10. so i lost a game with tones money and i lost one game to adam or mitch wpt while he went over the line everytime but i didnt care bc i was beating him by 7. then he won and after he won he ran out and refused to play again….i wouldnt either when i played the best game of my life when i had no business winning lol…..barnes just starts but i bet u u dont have the balls to attempt to play me on ur own or without foster or austin. get off their dicks its gettin old and im sure they ve both turned u down numerous times.

sfoster

i still have no memory of losing to ron in a 100 1v1 but I was barely sleeping and pretty out of my game for the last ws so it seems pretty reasonable. (both that it could have happened and i wouldn’t remember)

I agree 1 game doesn’t mean much. you need a series to have any thing reasonable.. and for it to actually be really solid you need to play on a couple of different days not just a couple of different matches.

u did play austin and i tho in some cash games after their ‘east vs west’ tourney at tight rack. i didn’t play in the tourney but i showed up afterward. you didn’t have ron bc i have still never played against smashing time

nutty

Ok, so first timer, I know that the real games happen after hours in private rooms, who do I need to contact to know where this is going down, we may be no namers from out-of-state but we bring a game, hell wtf else are you going to do in NM, I guess once we get room assignments we’ll have a better idea. Any word on knowing if we can choose our joining rooms? Was hoping to have our buddies in connecting rooms so we could set up our bpong table in the connecting doorway. Anyway would love to be invited to the facebook group cash game group if possible, look me up… Kyle Sweetland in Albuquerque, NM

sfoster

we may be no namers from out-of-state but we bring a game

all you really need to do is bring money and i will play you lol.
    i will probably be making some rounds so you can email me under pongshot at gmail and we can trade contact info

teamawesome

can i get an invite for the facebook group for cash games? allen dongell – ASU. thanks

tsilc

yea so u must be gay to even think of that…..yea barnes im an atm machine. more like i put my money in to pong and double it up or it just prints out a ws code for me. since i had 10. so i lost a game with tones money and i lost one game to adam or mitch wpt while he went over the line everytime but i didnt care bc i was beating him by 7. then he won and after he won he ran out and refused to play again….i wouldnt either when i played the best game of my life when i had no business winning lol…..barnes just starts but i bet u u dont have the balls to attempt to play me on ur own or without foster or austin. get off their dicks its gettin old and im sure they ve both turned u down numerous times.

your the ATM Machine.. not me..

wianek

..35%? Thats all? lol. I’m pretty sure the best shoot around 50%-60%. I mean, I’ve never been to a world series or seen any of these guys play, but I’m fairly certain 35% is extremely low to be considered "money". My team mate and I shoot about 50-60%. Am I wrong here? or is 35% normal? If so I’ll be very excited.

that was a joke… also, 50-60% is a very wide range which leads me to believe you have never actually kept track of your shooting percentage. not to bust your balls, but if you have never kept track of your stats and are claiming 50-60%, my guess would be you actually shoot closer to 45%. i could be wrong, but people tend to exagerate their percentages by about 10%. anyway, i’m down for cash games so hit me up if you are interested.

mikepop66

i still have no memory of losing to ron in a 100 1v1 but I was barely sleeping and pretty out of my game for the last ws so it seems pretty reasonable. (both that it could have happened and i wouldn’t remember)

I agree 1 game doesn’t mean much. you need a series to have any thing reasonable.. and for it to actually be really solid you need to play on a couple of different days not just a couple of different matches.

u did play austin and i tho in some cash games after their ‘east vs west’ tourney at tight rack. i didn’t play in the tourney but i showed up afterward. you didn’t have ron bc i have still never played against smashing time

yea last i heard ron sed last week u guys wanted to play a series against us. 1 game woudnt decide anything a nice series i sed yes. then i see im gettin called out lol. the 1 on 1 was the nite we played cash games tg vs cfk….u beat welch 1 on 1 for 100. then ron beat him for 100. then beat u for 100. then we played cfk and called it a nite. u are rite i forgot i played u 2 at tight rack after but ron was kicked out i played with defo and some1 else. and no1 else was cutting it there for me. this a 5 game or just do the full 7?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook