(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

High Profile Cash Games at WSOBP4

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong High Profile Cash Games at WSOBP4

This topic contains 52 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  jstud 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author

tpfeliz
    I think admission or at least the requirement that you place a side bet should be in affect to spectate The MD Dream Team vs. Smashing Time match. Just a thought.

this game will be happening in my buddies room. $10 admission, or $50 side bet required :roul:

lol. whats my cut.
    I can take this game somewhere else you know! :user:

i think piotr is being tounge and cheek, foster. The room he is talking about is my room b/c all games that want to be statistically tracked will be played out of my room.

Also you need to sign up on http://www.pongtracker.com if you want us to track your stats. This should put an end to people like the ho brothers making ridiculous claims that they shoot 65-70% as a team…

sfoster
    I think admission or at least the requirement that you place a side bet should be in affect to spectate The MD Dream Team vs. Smashing Time match. Just a thought.

this game will be happening in my buddies room. $10 admission, or $50 side bet required :roul:

lol. whats my cut.

i think piotr is being tounge and cheek, foster. The room he is talking about is my room b/c all games that want to be statistically tracked will be played out of my room.

Also you need to sign up on http://www.pongtracker.com if you want us to track your stats. This should put an end to people like the ho brothers making ridiculous claims that they shoot 65-70% as a team…

I know he was just kidding. I wasn’t being serious either.

I have my own stat tracking software that I wrote years ago, and once upon a time tracked roughly 18 months worth of shooting data for my team. Would be interesting to see smashing times statistics but I am pretty well aware of what I shoot at on my own.

rho22

i am signed up on pongtracker so im ready to go

wianek

lol. whats my cut.

winning team gets 50%, that work for you foster? seriously though, i’m looking forward to this match up and it will be interesting to see what the winning team shoots over a 7 game series.

also, we can easily sign people up for pongtracker on the spot – i’m sure there will be wireless, and if not we have a desktop application that does not require a connection. if you do want to register ahead of time, there is a "WSOBP 4 Cash Games" league that you should request to join.

and as for the stats, i too once thought i shot 65-70% until i actually tracked it and it turned out 60% is extremely hard to break long term.

dwissbrun2

it will be a good series… but good enough to pay $10 to watch… that’d be pretty lame if somebody actually paid to see it go down.

dub

Haha…I really hope the idea of paying 10 bucks to watch is a joke. I mean….yeah, it’s going to be a good series, but I’d rather spend 10 bucks on a lapdance.

hey ron!

i bet five dollars that foster and i can beat you and lorie!

Ill bet 100 you cant lol

jstud
    hey ron!

i bet five dollars that foster and i can beat you and lorie!

Ill bet 100 you cant lol

so you get five bucks if we lose and i get a hundred if you lose? SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook