(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Houston Beer Pong

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Houston Beer Pong

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fr0zed 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dcarr

I’m still looking for a good place in Houston that has beer pong tournaments. Any suggestions?

bryand

David, it’s understandable that you may still believe you’re playing for the Texans with all of the hits you’ve taken over your short career.

There’s a lot of quality beer pong being played up in North Jersey. You should check into that since you’re backing up Eli now. Good luck.

New league starting up in Houston! Cash Prizes and bragging rights on the line, sign up today!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-Pong-League/199399760123428?sk=wall&filter=2

britt-o-knee

I’m still looking for a good place in Houston that has beer pong tournaments. Any suggestions?

Jokers on highway 6 and clay does beerpong every wednesdays and fridays. $10 a team.

btmiked

Thats Easy. Christians Tailgate Bar & Grill in Midtown has beer pong tournaments every Monday night at 9pm The are free to play and free to win. 10 week tournaments usually where you don’t have to be there every week to play. You Just have to win one tournament to get into the Finals. The finals are a double elimination game and all the winners of the 10 weeks play each other. The tournaments are consecutive year round. The tournament they are doing now is a Grand Prize to the World Series of Beer Pong Trip. Airfare, Hotel, and Entry fee is included.

btmiked

Houston/Midtown for those that don’t know Midtown is in Houston

fr0zed

Hi,

My friend and I were going to be 50/50 partners on a bar. We thought it would be a good idea to have a link beer pong website. Currently the site comes up first if you search Houston Beer Pong or similar derivatives of that keyword.

My friend said he wanted another partner and I would only get 25%, so I’m not interested in the bar anymore.

Anyways I do live in Houston and I am thinking :
    A. Redesigning the website (its ugly..) and selling Ad Space
    B. Selling the website altogether

if you have an offer, get at me,
    info at skysoftwebs.com
    or joshsaitowitz at yahoo.com

my number is on the skysoftwebs website as well if you wish to call, and yes if you can’t tell by the number i’m a local texas boy (713) from houston and dont mind meeting up in real life.

EDIT : current bid for the website is 1.2k – direct sale for 4.5k
    If you have a bar and hold tourneys depending on your prize pots thats well worth it in the long run…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook