(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

HOUSTON, TEXAS AREA TOURNAMENT!!!

Home Page – Flat Forums Events HOUSTON, TEXAS AREA TOURNAMENT!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  edward123 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

antz0ny

Three of my buddies and I are about to put on our first ever tournament Wednesday September 8th, 2010 at SMILEYS bar on hwy6, physical address is: 9903 S Highway 6 . Starts at 8pm-2am or whenever it finishes. 21+ to get in and enter, 20 dollars a team, double elimination. here is the flier:

you can contact us via phone, 281-433-8037 (ask for adam), or email @ anthony@txbpong.com

hope to hear from some Houston area beer pongers soon!! remember this is only the first so if we get enough response from here we may do A LOT more and at different locations!!

antz0ny

I forgot to add, visit our website http://www.TxBpong.com to get rules and other info on the tournament!! thanks again guys!

sonomajoe

Also the AABP Satellite tour will have 3 stops in texas this weekend, friday in el paso, saturday in Corpus Christi, and sunday in San Antonio.

Go to Allamericanbeerpong.com for details.

antz0ny

ALRIGHTY boys and girls!! last tournament turnout was great! now were looking for an even bigger turnout! our tournament has been given the green light to be hosted EVERY WEEK!! here is the new flier with info and times! please come out and have a great time Wednesday night!!

antz0ny

ITS ABOUT THAT TIME!! Wednesday September 20th @8.. be at smileys!! come on guys.. this thing is only getting bigger.. LETS MAKE IT HUGE!!!

antz0ny

alright houston!!! got some good news!! we will be hosting a tournament on FRIDAY NIGHT OCTOBER THE 8TH! IT WILL BE HELD AT ENZONE SPORTS BAR. The address is 15209 Westheimer Houston, TX 77082 come on out and have a great time with txbpong!!

and also, dont forget about our WEDNESDY TOURNEY!!! STILL ON AND POPPIN!!

antz0ny

alright everyone!! tomorrow night.. were back at it!!

come one come all and get a piece of this money that were handing out!!!

antz0ny

don’t forget!! tonight at smileys!! our Wednesday beer pong tournament!! come on out and play!!!

and also were having a WSOBP satellite tournament on Saturday November 20th for a chance to win a ticket to the WSOBP.

entry fees for the satellite are as follows: all men’s team 40.00, co-ed team 30.00, and all girls teams 20.00!!

billie_girl

we are looking for a league to set up in our North Houston area sports bar.

btmiked

Christians Tailgate in Midtown Houston has offered the best beer pong tournaments year round for years. Every Monday Night we host a beer pong tournament beginning 9:30pm. It’s always free to play and its free to win. 10 week tournaments with a big grand prize. Right now we have 6 weeks left in our current tournament. the grand prize is a trip to las vegas world series of beer pong. all you have to do is win one of the weeks and you will be qualified to play all the winners of each week in a double elimination tournament. Winner is going to Vegas on Us!!!! Great Drink Specials too! $1.50 domestic pints $2.50 wells. Dont miss your chance. Every year we send teams to Vegas! Every Monday we party down

edward123

Three of my buddies and I are about to put on our first ever tournament Wednesday September 8th, 2010 at SMILEYS bar on hwy6, physical address is: 9903 S Highway 6 . Starts at 8pm-2am or whenever it finishes. 21+ to get in and enter, 20 dollars a team, double elimination. here is the flier:

you can contact us via phone, 281-433-8037 (ask for adam), or email @ anthony@txbpong.com

hope to hear from some Houston area beer pongers soon!! remember this is only the first so if we get enough response from here we may do A LOT more and at different locations!!

Just wondering! How much Money is in y’all weekly tourney pot?

edward123

Just wondering! How much Money is in y’all weekly tourney pot?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook