(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

How are you practicing?

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion How are you practicing?

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bassman9455 8 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

gaw2069

hey again mlayth, i must say ive never fuckin thought up that type of system… and im totally impressed. I actually followed the link that u posted… and its sold out! lol. and for travis’s comments…. well ill give him credit…. but your buddies are only available sometimes…. and also 1 main point… when playin with friends… drinkin is def there…. so how many games can u honestly have before u all get wasted? Travis, i went last yr… and competition was not as crazy as i expected… or maybe I guess ive played so many times over the yrs.. it seemed that way… who knows. But ill say this…. for $50…. i will personally invest in that pongreturn thingy. and also… Mlayth… do u have a hookup on how to get that kit? if so id really appreciate it bro…. my email is gaw2069@hotmail.com if u do. thanks

greg

travis14

gaw2069
    yeah i no what saying about the getting wasted part but seriously i work monday-friday so i dont try to get trashed every day of the week so a few games we will play with beer and a few we wont play with beer because when its just me and him its all about practice. we arent always worried about getting wasted every time. but dont get me wrong we end up getting wasted sometimes just depends. and me and another buddy also play in local tournaments in maryland where i live. there is a website that puts on these local tournaments and if you get top 4 in any local tournament you go to the state finals in december and if you win that they will pay your way to the WSOBP. the website is http://www.mdbeerpong.com. they usually get 32 teams per local tournament and its double elimination and we play on the bing pong tables so its exactly what is used at the WSOBP. and i think the guys who put this on got 5th last year at WSOBP.

mlayth

Maryland has some tough competition, how do you do there travis?

Gaw for those nets all that can really be done is to use the email address through the site. If you know anyone else that wants to buy them that will make it faster, since they’re built in groups.

travis14

mLayth
    well because my partner cant always make the tournaments i have played in 2 this year soo far and we got 2nd in both of them. there are 32 teams in the tournament and its double elimination. they do it at random bars. we have lost in the finals both times in overtime so im not that pissed of but then again i am.. the team we lost to last time is #1 in the state of maryland they are really good and we beat them earlier in the tournament and then met them in the finals and they beat us in overtime. what makes you say maryland has good players??

mlayth

Austin is the single best player I’ve met so far, but he never has a partner that lets him bring it back. Haha you must be from the regulators then. Sorry we stopped you short of first place, but shawn^2 won’t be at the tournament this saturday if you can make that one.

travis14

so your from sean squared???

mlayth

yeah, I have a team called The Truth too

travis14

you were the guy in the fosters shirt that day in the annapolis shirt arent you??? u wouldnt fuckin miss that day it was sick.. you all are def one of the best if not the best team i have seen play.. me and larry gave you a run for your money.. we are def a good time but that game my partner didnt make very many cups but it was def a good time and i look forward to play you again soon.. we will be there this saturday

mlayth

Haha, thank you. Yeah we won’t be able to make it this saturday since we’re going out of state, so we won’t be there to stand in your way from getting 1st place. And yeah the fosters shirt was me.

travis14

i havent seen every team that plays in those tournaments but we have ran threw every team there with no problem and then ran into you all. at least we beat you guys once.. i still think we are one of the most consisdent teams there and i plan on being in the finals again this saturday… did you enter the tournament on sunday august 6th? i did but as a different team name and a different partner that is no where near as good as my partner no

mlayth

I haven’t signed up yet but I should be there. There’s also a lot of good teams that go to the leagues you haven’t met, but right now I’m looking forward to states. I think they’re early december.

My partner forget his ID last year and couldn’t get inside the club!

It was a good job on beating us the once at annapolis.
    You’re on a pretty short list right now of teams that have done it in a tournament.

travis14

yeah i no i have been following the website and i saw how u all have been doing and i saw in the last tournament u all lost one game and then played them again in the finals and beat them.. i mean we play all the time but only have been in 2 tournaments and 2nd place in both is not that bad at all.. but 2nd place is still for losers.haha. i cant make leagues unless they are on saturdays. and i cant wait for states either cuz the winner gets there way paid to the WSOBP. did you already pay and sign up for the WSOBP and if so who is your partner?

mlayth

I haven’t signed up yet, but I am going to go with the guy I played with in annapolis. The last league was on saturday so who knows where the next one will be.

They don’t pay for your travel if you win states, but the entrance fee is good enough for me. I think maryland will score pretty high in the WSOBP this year with as many people as we have going.

travis14

who all do you know from around in maryland that will be in the WSOBP??? i have already signed up and payed in full but im playing with a guy that i havent played with in tournaments or anything because larry cant make vegas this year… and shit i will take $325 back if i could win states.. how did you all do in states last year??? i mean we have played 2 tournaments and are 7th in the state i dont think thats to bad for are first 2 tournaments

mlayth

We didn’t play in states last year because my partner forgot his ID and they wouldn’t let him in the club. I’ve heard about 4-5 teams talk about goign to the WSOBP from the tournaments..

Mostly I just assume maryland will have a large presense there because we have one of the most organized leagues in the country.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook