(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

How are you practicing?

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion How are you practicing?

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bassman9455 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

travis14

i wish my real partner larry could come to WSOBP but he cant make it so im brining someone else but he is still very good. i just play better with larry.. oh i no beer pong is off the hook in maryland comapared to other places i have heard of. me and my partner have already payed in full and got our plane tickets so we are set and ready to go. i have been saving since january cuz i couldnt go last year so i have been ready for a while trust me and i cant wait

mlayth

awesome. My plan is to find a tournament and win my way in, but I’ll still have to buy plane tickets ..etc all that.

travis14

well i hope there are some satellite tournaments around the area that i can enter

bassman9455

I agree with the people that say practice with a partner. Because you get use to set up, like last night I practiced and I ran into the same weird set up twice so I was to it and knew how to approach it the second time. And if your a beginner you may also learn racking ideas, on when a good time to rack it and when to how off.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook