(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

How many 5 year-olds…..

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion How many 5 year-olds…..

This topic contains 45 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by clawless clawless 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

jeffbarnes

I forgot to ask… Are they hot?

mikevit

I forgot to ask… Are they hot?

Of course… they’re 5

ptiger21

Ok, I think everyone who’s commented so far is looking at this the wrong way. Try this – You have to train a random number of 5 year old kids to take down an adult. What is the LEAST amount of children you would need to take down this adult? How would you train them to do so?

First to address an earlier question, based on the rules in the first post, kids aren’t coming at you one by one, they’re all coming at once. To fear the zombie swarm is going to be the greatest fear you should have. The real question is how many could you take out before the swarm gets you. I’m thinking of a parabola curve on a graph right now, where over a certain amount the swarm gets you and before that number you can get them before they can get you.

So this is my thinking, I’d tell the kids to just swarm the adult and hang on for dear life to whatever limb they can grab a hold of. According to the interwebs, an average 5 year old weighs 35-45 pounds. You get 3 kids on each leg and arm and most adults will go down, I’d wager, not to mention keeping your balance with 480 lbs draped over you would be pretty tough. At that point how are 5 year olds going to knock you out? I guess I’d tell them to kick you in the head, so you’d need a couple for that. No wait, chocking you when you can’t use your arms or legs will probably be easier.

Really the only weapon you have against a group of normal kids, in a "normal" situation would be their own fear of getting hurt, which according to the rules doesn’t apply here. So mindless 5 year olds swarming you in a room where you can’t touch the walls, heedless of their own losses? I bet I could train 20-25 to do it easy. If the kids are amped up that day and ate too much sugary ceareal for breakfast, get a little lucky with balancing issues, i"lI bet 15 could do it.

A lot would depend on starting places. If you were allowed to start in a corner, that would make a big difference than if you started in the middle. I think any number above 30, people are just kidding themselves, unless you’re like Jet Li or something.

danny_g

I feel like you guys are underestimating just kicking these little bastards square in the face. One shot, one kill. Straight front kicks. They are also at a perfect height where you could put your foot through their face with minimum effort. Especially if they are young and undisciplined, they would probably just run right into kicks. You would risk getting knocked down by continuously kicking, but if you are quick on your feet, it shouldn’t be a problem. Two or three kicks, move to another spot so you don’t get cornered, and then more kicking. I feel I could easily front kick 40-50 kids before it would get difficult. Then when the bodies start piling up and it gets harder to move, continuous punching should hold off another 20-30. What about grabbing and throwing them out of the way? You don’t neccessarily have to knock them out with your first shot, just stun them or get them out of your way. It would take a lot of energy, but I think I could stun/grab/throw/tackle/eye gouge/elbow drop at least another 15 or so.

My Total….90-100

ecastro715

44. And I know from experience.

ok guys i just got back from a day care and the grand total is 57.

strider

first of all greatest topic EVAR!

second of all for the purposes of narrowing down some more details of this attack im going to assume they all come flooding in through a door and not just appear around me out of no where…

so considering im an 6’4" and weigh 226 pounds and for the most part am in pretty good cardio-shape plus i would think i would be much quicker with my hand and feet then pretty much any 5 year old i will encounter. I think a magic number around 60-70 would not be out of reach.

My logic behind that is you said we are equipt with a cup… you didnt say shit about these little zombieish fuckers having any such protection (atleast i dont think you did and if too lazy to re-read) and since i decided they are all flooding through a door i figure a couple swift kicks to the balls of the front few could definitely slow down the initial rush, sure it wont knock those ones out but i think that will be out of the fight for some time i mean comon i wear a size 15 shoe… shit the force from that might actually make them pass out from the pain so i think that counts as an out am i right?

so i think if i can use that tatic followed by a few fatality punches to the dome of the next couple that are slowed down by the front row then just rinse and repeat, as long as i could keep it up that long i dont think 70 is too far out of reach

then if i get a redo and that idea doesnt work how i think it would i think i would try the 300 method and just start fucking up all the ones that come from the sides as to funnel the rest through the middle of the piled up 5 year olds…

but if i had to put money on it i would go with my first strat!

by the way hi again all i havent been here in a while lol

lol this thread has gotten really good :roul:

bump

this died way too soon

strider

agreed there are plenty of people that still need to input on this…

stein

Yeah, I am still interested in this. See I was thinking that they all started around me and Bruce Buffer just yells "FIGHT" all of a sudden and the kids start swarming from all sides. In that scenario you have to be quick and choose a direction and start leveling kids to create a little separation and to try and not get zombie swarmed right away.

If, however, they are funneling through a door, I have to go with Strider’s second technique and 300 this shit. Form a wall of bodies that they have to get by to get to you. This would greatly slow them down and increase your number of KO’s.

Can we get an official answer on the streaming in vs. static positioning around you question?

clawless
    clawless

I would say for the purposes of this hypothetical, we accept the "swarm" situation (ie. the kids are surrounding you to begin with, not streaming through a single door). With the "stream" situation it would be too easy to barrel your way to the door and then only have to defeat like 2 or 3 at a time, this would go on until there are too many bodies for the kids to work their way through. The "swarm" situation creates a much better debate.

bump

this died way too soon

stop ressurecting shitty threads

bump

this died way too soon

Oh my bad. Let’s go back to the monotony of satellite promotions and shitty rules questions threads…

stein
    bump

this died way too soon

Oh my bad. Let’s go back to the monotony of satellite promotions and shitty rules questions threads…

And don’t forget about Pong Bar.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

20% Off Spring Sale On Entire Store. Free Shipping Over $100.

Facebook