(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

How many 5 year-olds…..

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion How many 5 year-olds…..

This topic contains 45 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by clawless clawless 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

adon14x
    bump

this died way too soon

stop ressurecting shitty threads

This is better than any post Jones has ever posted.

bump

this died way too soon

stop ressurecting shitty threads

Oh my bad. Let’s go back to the monotony of satellite promotions and shitty rules questions threads…

And don’t forget about Pong Bar.

old news, pongbar is dead, deader than DOE, pongmat is the new dope shit

hendo34

pongmat + pongbar + anything else you’d like to invite = fail…the games stayin at 8 foot, leave it be. There will never be any "dope shit" invented that makes the game a pain in the ass.

clawless
    clawless

Does the number of 5 year-olds change if they are all wielding pongbars?

pongmat + pongbar + anything else you’d like to invite = fail…the games stayin at 8 foot, leave it be. There will never be any "dope shit" invented that makes the game a pain in the ass.

Hendo=Pongn00b, know ur role

hendo34

Know my role???? Whats my role…how bout you tell me my roll?????

You tell me my roll… we’ll play a singles game for $100 and then ill tell you your roll.

You aint shit to be tellin me anything, Im purely stating nobody wants that shit, nobody wants to play with it and nobody wants to read about it in every single thread.

clawless
    clawless

Attempt to save thread…failed.

strider

Know my role???? Whats my role…how bout you tell me my roll?????

You tell me my roll… we’ll play a singles game for $100 and then ill tell you your roll.

You aint shit to be tellin me anything, Im purely stating nobody wants that shit, nobody wants to play with it and nobody wants to read about it in every single thread.

weird kinda seems like the n00b knows his place better than jones does…

back on topic yeah i am not sure why but i just assumed i would be fighting the 5 year olds in a gym like at a grade school therefore they would be flooding through the gym doors lol i was probably drunk when i came up with my leet strat so i didnt really try to think of other starting conditions lol

hendo34

Ya…noob is offensive…he just don’t know what he’s talkin about. He’d rather go around posting his self proclaimed "guru" status after every post, talk about his inventions and post music links instead of responding to or pickin up my bet.

My past year to date…

-8th AC2 singles

-13th in WS6 singles

-3rd in the Madison 2k

-10th-15th in the Dbear 10k (not really sure, wasn’t anything impressive)

-Been at the final table my past 3 sattys…won 2 of them.

-Have only placed lower than 3rd once in my last 10 sattys…won 5 (2 AC tourneys)

-Was 1 cup away from being the first player to win a non-restricted tourney with a co-ed partner. (not even a pong player, just a last second pick up of my girlfriend)

Have I really done shit…no not really, not anything a great pong player would boast about but def not "noob" status. Ive earned my respect from the people I most respect in the game.

By no means am gonna let a bum ass pong player like yourself disrespect me like that. Put your money on the table "guru" and take the "noob" to the shed…shouldn’t be a problem seeing your status is godlike and mine is apparently that of a peasant. Put me in my place and show me where my roles at.

~n00b~ :so:

Ya…noob is offensive…he just don’t know what he’s talkin about. He’d rather go around posting his self proclaimed "guru" status after every post, talk about his inventions and post music links instead of responding to or pickin up my bet.

My past year to date…

-8th AC2 singles

-13th in WS6 singles

-3rd in the Madison 2k

-Have only placed lower than 3rd once in my last 10 sattys…won 5 (2 AC tourneys)

-Was 1 cup away from being the first player to win a non-restricted tourney with a co-ed partner. (not even a pong player, just a last second pick up of my girlfriend)

Have I really done shit…no not really, not anything a great pong player would boast about but def not "noob" status. Ive earned my respect from the people I most respect in the game.

By no means am gonna let a bum ass pong player like yourself disrespect me like that. Put your money on the table "guru" and take the "noob" to the shed…shouldn’t be a problem seeing your status is godlike and mine is apparently that of a peasant. Put me in my place and show me where my roles at.

lol, wow looks like you’ve done big things in the past year. i wont be at wsobp this year but if somehow we intervine at another tourney we can have an anticlimatic showdown guru vs pongnoob. LFG

hendo34

Well, I did make it a point to say it wasn’t much in the big picture…so up to "big things" isn’t really correct at all.

But, id love to hear all ur winnings from the past year…im 100% confident in saying its alot less then my "big things".

I dunno where else we would possibly meet besides the WS, but regardless…I will not play you for less then $100 a game.

gravycakes

My past year to date…

-8th AC2 singles

-13th in WS6 singles

-3rd in the Madison 2k

Ronny Hamilton Jr?

strider

My past year to date…

-8th AC2 singles

-13th in WS6 singles

-3rd in the Madison 2k

Cool Story Bro!

now how many fucking 5 year olds could you lay the smack down on before they eventually suffocated your accomplished self? lol

adfraser1

Drunk – 17 sober – 72

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook