(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Interference on Last Cup

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates Interference on Last Cup

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dwissbrun2 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

user79176

I’m sure our rules aren’t completely regulation, but I felt like this was not taken right.

Team A and Team B both have one cup left.

Team A shot and right after release, Team B player 1 shot. Team A player 1 hits the ball with hand and interferes. Team A player 2 grabs ball and left-hand throws it into Team B’s last cup.

Team B player 2 has yet to throw and says game is over. All three other players argue since it was “rebuttal” yet Team B player 2 had not yet thrown, hence not rebuttal. Team B player 2 throws, misses. Both players on Team A miss.

What happens?

From what I understand, the rebuttal did not count, and so they didn’t rebut their own interference, so that cup is gone. Do interfered cups get rebuttals? I have no idea!

About 4 shots later, Team A makes last cup and Team B does not rebut.

clawless
    clawless

Well you definitely aren’t playing regulation so there’s no way to give you an answer here. You’d have to ask the home owner (since I can’t believe this is how you’d play at a bar) what his rules are. In Series rules, you can’t shoot until the other team has completed their turn (meaning, you can’t throw at the same time as they do, you have to wait until the ball lands). So this situation would never occur.

dwissbrun2

Team A player 2 grabs ball and left-hand throws it into Team B’s last cup.

that guy wins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook